Reaction score
we saw this begin last week

his injury was a good thing, it changed something

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coincidence? Jim Dymock appointed as caretaker coach and David Stagg delivers the goods.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I think he is playing for his spot in the FG team for 2012 as Dene has been performing well in his absence.
I was amazed to see how well he broke the line when he wants to offload. Blew me away!
Good on ya mate. You can teach and old bronco new tricks ;)

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
played like he was in 2009

he has always had an offload glad he has found some form but for my mind halatau when fit is better than stagg

P

Paint.

played like he was in 2009

he has always had an offload glad he has found some form but for my mind halatau when fit is better than stagg
Put one of them in the 12, the other in the 13. They both stick to the right side anyways..

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
We must've hypnotised him at half-time ... Dead-set he was passing it off like it had spiders on it !!!

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Coincidence? Jim Dymock appointed as caretaker coach and David Stagg delivers the goods.
Correct.

Off the bench a few weeks ago you could immediately see that Dymock had an influence over his forwards to ball-play where possible.

B

Baghdatis

David Stagg and his offloads..........

What can i say. I don't know if it was because we were throwing the ball around or if Dymock told him too, but they are GREAT.

I think most people would agree with me saying he is more of a current Hindmarsh player but from what i saw on Saturday night he has more to his game than just tackling and hitting it up and creating nothing.

He stepped up when Halatau got injured.

More of this would be GOOD. :grinning:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Second coming, hey? David's Stagg must be holding up well.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
From memory, David used to offload at a fair bit when he first joined us in 09. It seemed like Moore killed it for him.

Im pretty sure he has always had the ability. And now that Jimmy is in charge it's allowing him to play his natural game imo.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
He came, he saw, he canoodled.

From memory, David used to offload at a fair bit when he first joined us in 09. It seemed like Moore killed it for him.

Im pretty sure he has always had the ability. And now that Jimmy is in charge it's allowing him to play his natural game imo.
He, along with Eastwood, were our top offloaders in 2009. The commentators were acting like he's never thrown one in his life, lol.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He, along with Eastwood, were our top offloaders in 2009. The commentators were acting like he's never thrown one in his life, lol.
Thought so. I was going to get the stats to back up my statement, but I can't do that anymore :(

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
He came, he saw, he canoodled.

With good reason , the bloke just didnt know how to pass a football , was over him just jogging up and backing into tackles

Status
Not open for further replies.