The Schoupp count

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
I
No issue. I just want the kennel to admit its mistake in getting too excited over him. He can’t defend and until he learns, he will never be a good first grader:,
So you want everyone to bow down and tell you that your correct and that the kid isn’t good at defending, and then to validate your incorrect claim that, that means he isn’t a good nrl player.
Your dreaming mate, every single person is going to have a different opinion on shit especially rugby league, and if you can’t accept that l, then a ph luv forum might’n be the place for you buddy.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry mate.

I love the way you passionately defend Elliot because he does cop over the top criticism on here (although I thing he has gone one misdemeanor too far now), but going after a talented 20yo kid trying to find his feet in FG in a very crappy team and who is having to deal with service from Flanagan is just wrong.

With more experience and better players around him Schoupp has a bright future ahead of him.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don’t get this bloke, with all the negativity in and around the club, this dude just wants to talk down about a great prospect at the club, a 20 year old one at that
Who’s played a handful of games, yet defends Elliott who’s done 3/5’s of fuck all for years and is paid shitloads more and drags the clubs name through the mud.

But yeah, let’s go after the young bloke.

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who’s played a handful of games, yet defends Elliott who’s done 3/5’s of fuck all for years and is paid shitloads more and drags the clubs name through the mud.

But yeah, let’s go after the young bloke.
Yep, this kids on fuck all money and has done shit tons more than all of our backs bar Meaney, has only played 11 games, and wants to sack him because his game is flaud.
**** needs to piss off

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I

So you want everyone to bow down and tell you that your correct and that the kid isn’t good at defending, and then to validate your incorrect claim that, that means he isn’t a good nrl player.
Your dreaming mate, every single person is going to have a different opinion on shit especially rugby league, and if you can’t accept that l, then a ph luv forum might’n be the place for you buddy.
Where did I say I wanted anyone to Joe down to me? I’m just stating my opinion. You lot are the ones who don’t seem to like it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What about bbo defence as well, he falls off alot as well.
That’s fair...although I don’t think he’s as bad as Schoupp. He had a very good game defensively last week. Schoupp is a liability every week.

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
Where did I say I wanted anyone to Joe down to me? I’m just stating my opinion. You lot are the ones who don’t seem to like it.
‘I want the kennel to admits it’s mistake in getting excited over him’
You want people to stop being excited over a young kid with a great attacking game, because you don’t like him, and his game has flaws??? Am I mis interpreting something here buddy?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I agree on the haircut
Defence will come
Hopefully. Until it does, he has no place in first grade. I know this year we don’t really have other options, but unless he can dramatically improve his defence over the off season, he should be back in nsw cup come round one next year.