The Schoupp count

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
21 tackles, 6 misses, 2 ineffective, 72.4 percent tackle efficiency. Another solid fsme from the cat flap.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
U really got an axe to grind with this kid don’t u, I get that his defence was shocking today and it wasn’t his strongest offensive game either, but what are contributing here???
I don’t have an axe to grind with him. It’s just a sad reality that he is a huge defensive liability. It’s something he really needs to improve if he wants to be a quality first grader. I think he’s a few years off, at very least.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Geez mate, did you catch the cook gagging on Aaron’s schouuuuuuupppppp
Nah met. He’s a good kid. He just needs to get a haircut and learn to tackle..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be judging anyone defensively over the last few weeks. There’s been that many changes to the team that it would be virtually impossible to get any sort of combination going. Schoupp might well turn out to be bad in defence but it’s too early to tell.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t have an axe to grind with him. It’s just a sad reality that he is a huge defensive liability. It’s something he really needs to improve if he wants to be a quality first grader. I think he’s a few years off, at very least.
If you dont have an axe to grind, then why another thread saying the same thing as the last? You are also the only person on this forum who doesnt seem to like him!

Dogs4Eva&Always

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mate you definitely do, every chance you get you bag the bloke, it’s obvious that he needs work, but who in our team is perfect.
He played no footy all of last year and getting his first taste of first grade in arguably the worst team ever(2-21), there no doubt he’ll get told what he needs to work on.
And I get that he is fucking overhyped and sucked off by 90% of TK but kids got potential so let him be

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s your issue with the kid he’s got some issues in his game which has been acknowledged by Gould and Barrett but he shows a lot more promise than most young blokes today on the whole I thought all the young blokes played well today it’s a shame about doorey

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What’s your issue with the kid he’s got some issues in his game which has been acknowledged by Gould and Barrett but he shows a lot more promise than most young blokes today on the whole I thought all the young blokes played well today it’s a shame about doorey
No issue. I just want the kennel to admit its mistake in getting too excited over him. He can’t defend and until he learns, he will never be a good first grader:,