The Schoupp count

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can’t please everyone, Mr Walker. I’m not the Bee Gees.
That's the problem - you are the Bee Gees and your pants are strangling your groin and your brain. Your comments are outdated - you must know that - I suggest you focus on stayin alive somewhere else. Where you a prick at school ? Perhaps not, as you would be far less coherent than you are now

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You really are a bit of a clown - attention seeking, baseless stats. Well, he misses a few tackles. You probably woudn't know the potential of a footballer if he bit you on the leg. Your rants and foolishness are starting to fuck me off ! Go and talk to your Mum about knitting - it would better suit you.
Stop taking up important Kennel space
So much anger in you.

Save yourself the effort of commenting to me, dude.,I couldn’t care less about what you think.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's the problem - you are the Bee Gees and your pants are strangling your groin and your brain. Your comments are outdated - you must know that - I suggest you focus on stayin alive somewhere else. Where you a prick at school ? Perhaps not, as you would be far less coherent than you are now
Haha ahhh, what?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is as good as averillo and okunbor in the team

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Schoup is a bit hard done by on here. He's about 20 years old, has played about 20 FG games and done pretty well. He's always the first centre selected. His defence is a bit off. But defence can be taught. Remember Barba?
He will progress to a much higher lever next season.