Rumour The save Corey Allan thread

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"steak and blowjob day" ...I just call it Tuesday!
You have to admire the flexibility, but doesn't the club chiropractor get sick of trying to fix your back before training every Wednesday morning?
And can you really call Beyond Meat a steak?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He hasn't shown any respect to the club since he rocked up here. He is an imposter!

Allan has piled on the pounds and has lost all hunger since getting his big money deal.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He hasn't shown any respect to the club since he rocked up here. He is an imposter!

Allan has piled on the pounds and has lost all hunger since getting his big money deal.
Could that be because he has been battling injuries and has lost some motivation due to being poorly utilised by the worst coach in the history of the modern game?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could that be because he has been battling injuries and has lost some motivation due to being poorly utilised by the worst coach in the history of the modern game?
Between having the worst halfback(Lewis) in the last 125 years of the game (my proclamation) and the worst coach in the modern game (your proclamation) no wonder we came last for so long.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Between having the worst halfback(Lewis) in the last 125 years of the game (my proclamation) and the worst coach in the modern game (your proclamation) no wonder we came last for so long.
Exactly! The trick is to keep calm and not blame Allan or the ‘gun.