The run home

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could maybe get a draw in there somewhere maybe Knights.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
What really counts is how connected we are and I believe we lead the ladder in connectivity. One would say “More connections than Telstra”

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only people I see us beating is the knights twice maybe the dolphins and titans manly without turbo if he decides his injured again lol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So there are 10 games remaining : Shark, Knight, Rabbit, Bronco, Panther, Dolphin, Knight, Raider, Sea Eagle and Titan.
On current form can anyone see more than 1 or 2 wins max?
This looks freaken dire.
Yeah,
I think we could snag 3 wins.
I really just hope we don't get the spoon

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All those teams and some of their reserve grade teams dust us

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who knows. I have a feeling that once the pressure of losing touch with the 8 happens (mathematically no chance) we might throw caution to the wind and find form. At this stage as long as we see improvement from the players who'll be here next year I'm ok with that.

As much as I'd like to have been supporting a finals team this year, realistically we were going to struggle even before we had a truckload of injuries hit. Unfortunately we were short on forwards and it hit us really hard in that department. Mahoney showed signs of leadership early on, but we really could use a half that can manage games. Burton and Oloapu don't stand out for that in my opinion. Flanagan doesn't either and I haven't seen enough of our lower grade halves to judge. Regardless of that we need to get our pack rolling first for the halves to get better opportunities.

So might be a year or two more before things fall into place to be a premiership threat. Hopefully we push for the 8 next year.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I reckon 3 maybe even 4 but it's not going to be easy. The teams just out of the 8 will be pushing for a spot and the ones in the 8 will be pushing for a top 4 or at least doing their best not to drop out.

Fuck this shit!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think it gets anymore embarrassing to be a Bulldogs fan at this point.

Hiring 3 rookie coaches in a row. Then going for another Panther assistant because it worked so well the first time.

If Flanno gets Dragons on the peptides and overtakes us next season that will do me.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So there are 10 games remaining : Shark, Knight, Rabbit, Bronco, Panther, Dolphin, Knight, Raider, Sea Eagle and Titan.
This looks freaken dire.
Yes

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am pretty optimistic about this run - I reckon Dogs are good for 1 maybe 2 wins out of these 10. Those of you saying 0 wins are just sad naysayers.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This looks freaken dire.
4 wins max

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think it gets anymore embarrassing to be a Bulldogs fan at this point.

Hiring 3 rookie coaches in a row. Then going for another Panther assistant because it worked so well the first time.

If Flanno gets Dragons on the peptides and overtakes us next season that will do me.
Ciraldo took a chance on us, we’re in a rebuilding phase, not to mention the ridiculous amount of injuries we’ve had - judge him Next Year. If we’re still sh!t, we definitely fu<ked up.

also, some are putting shit on Gus - he had a 5 year plan, not a 1 or 2 year plan, judge him in another 3yrs.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i reckon we will beat knights 1x times, dolphin, titans and then we will ambush one of the top sides in a game take your pick
I also think we beat Knights once and take a big scalp. We should also beat one of the other weaker teams.

The problem is that we'll somehow find a way to lose the game we expect to win.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ciraldo took a chance on us, we’re in a rebuilding phase, not to mention the ridiculous amount of injuries we’ve had - judge him Next Year. If we’re still sh!t, we definitely fu<ked up.

also, some are putting shit on Gus - he had a 5 year plan, not a 1 or 2 year plan, judge him in another 3yrs.
We need to sign forwards asap, it just sucks we missed out on Vaughan, Bateman & Klemmer.

We needed more than Kikau.