Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If anyone hears update on Woods injury. Post it please

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fiji are a terrible side that have so far, played worse opposition.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Were australia amazing, or were fiji aweful?? Looks like holmes has cemented a wing spot for australia and QLD after 10 tries in two games. Wow!!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Were australia amazing, or were fiji aweful?? Looks like holmes has cemented a wing spot for australia and QLD after 10 tries in two games. Wow!!!
He finished up with 6 tonight. So 11 in 2 games...lol. Well never see that again, I don’t think.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is why rep football is laughable.. 10 tries against what.. the 4th best team in the world (after England and NZ)?

Who was the winger that got schooled by Holmes?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is why rep football is laughable.. 10 tries against what.. the 4th best team in the world (after England and NZ)?

Who was the winger that got schooled by Holmes?
On the contrary, this is why we need more international football. More games creates more pride in representing your country, not to mention more income and incentive for players to want to play for their country of heritage instead of holding out for a NSW or QLD jersey. I would love to see a NZ Vs Pacific islands tournament held at the same time as origin. Best of 3 series just like origin. It would be great for tv ratings, and would make players like talmalolo, fifita, jennings etc etc want to play for their home nation.
Vunivalu..............Hardly a mediocre opposition.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On the contrary, this is why we need more international football. More games creates more pride in representing your country, not to mention more income and incentive for players to want to play for their country of heritage instead of holding out for a NSW or QLD jersey. I would love to see a NZ Vs Pacific islands tournament held at the same time as origin. Best of 3 series just like origin. It would be great for tv ratings, and would make players like talmalolo, fifita, jennings etc etc want to play for their home nation.
Vunivalu..............Hardly a mediocre opposition.
But when vunivalu had to keep coming in on Dugan coz Fiji are shit, and very mediocre opposition! How many tries Holmes score in the nrl? World Cup is a joke, love my nrl, but when a bloke is running in 11 tries in 2 games and sides are consistently get flogged, who wants to watch that?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But when vunivalu had to keep coming in on Dugan coz Fiji are shit, and very mediocre opposition! How many tries Holmes score in the nrl? World Cup is a joke, love my nrl, but when a bloke is running in 11 tries in 2 games and sides are consistently get flogged, who wants to watch that?
I agree totally
I'd love to see international rugby league thrive and become more of a contest

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
special mention to the poxy collars on the Aussie jersey, how dare they humiliate the team like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.