the rugby league show

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been watching the Canadian rugby league show (puts the footy show to shame )
Here's the highlights of can vs jam reggae warriors crowd of 3000 in heavy rain is impressive. The can vs usa has a pretty decent crowd .and if you're wondering what nick youngquest is doing when he isn't standing in front of a camera with his dick in his hand hes apparantly the usa coach
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...twIwBw&usg=AFQjCNFdw64IisHHRlSdUwwgD4GYOpaiew

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats hectik and awesome to see League actually growing!

Also the music had me sold lol and Fosters sponsoring it, Fosters actually doing something now haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats hectik and awesome to see League actually growing!

Also the music had me sold lol and Fosters sponsoring it, Fosters actually doing something now haha
I thought it was really positive just proof there is so much potential to grow this game.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it was really positive just proof there is so much potential to grow this game.
Its a fun game to play and watch also its lower/basic forms like touch and oztag are fun aswell while being much more girl, smaller kid and parent friendly

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect the referee's AAMI sponsored garb is direct from NRL, as from what I understand AAMI are limited to Australian Insurance.
Was this tourney shown on local AUS networks?

~cb.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love the way they still say blocking, touchdown and out of bounds. Least they are giving the game a go and although it is probably on par with NSW Cup there were some massive hits and some good runs. Thanks for the link and I just might look at some of the other ones on you tube.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love the way they still say blocking, touchdown and out of bounds. Least they are giving the game a go and although it is probably on par with NSW Cup there were some massive hits and some good runs. Thanks for the link and I just might look at some of the other ones on you tube.
Can vs the usa is a good match

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fosters "Australian for Beer" No one In Aus even drinks it and Its hard to even find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.