The Rev Head Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My 4 cylinder NA hatch does 0-100kph in only a second slower, and has a higher top speed (verified) than that.

and I can tell you if I spent the extra $940,000 odd difference on my car, it'd be a shatload faster than that tank on wheels :D
I'd be getting a Zonda Roadster F with that money, but wouldn't mind one of those big boys toys in my garage, that's fo shizzle. Heck, a garage won't cut it. I'd need a freaking hanger for all the big cars I'd like to have. The list is endless :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd be getting a Zonda Roadster F with that money, but wouldn't mind one of those big boys toys in my garage, that's fo shizzle. Heck, a garage won't cut it. I'd need a freaking hanger for all the big cars I'd like to have. The list is endless :grinning:
No need for a hangar.. Zonda F you'll need another half a million odd (USD).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wonder what kind of car it was ? I could be convinced to stick my dick in a GTR or a granturismo s.
I have a pic of me "standing" behind the Lambo I thrashed on Vegas speedway.

Apparently it's a "common" photo lol along next to pics of girls legs in the air like the open Lambo doors lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
No need for a hangar.. Zonda F you'll need another half a million odd (USD).
I know bro, if not more. I can't get over that car. Once you see one in real life you'll want it :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know bro, if not more. I can't get over that car. Once you see one in real life you'll want it :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
I've seen a bloke giving a Zonda R a hiding up Old Northern Rd @ Dural/Galston many moons ago.

Arriving at a client site with a raging boner is never a good thing.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've seen a bloke giving a Zonda R a hiding up Old Northern Rd @ Dural/Galston many moons ago.

Arriving at a client site with a raging boner is never a good thing.
The one I saw was around 2009/2010 on market street in the city. Everyone got their phones out to take a photo of it lol.