The Real Victims (+it's no secret)

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The real (only) victims here are the 16-17 year old high school boys who now have impossible standards to live up to :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

How the fuck are they going to root girls their own age now.

Went to a few high schools, Townsville, Bass Hill, Blayney and Bathurst and when I was a young adult in Brisbane, Darwin and Brisbane, it's no secret that everywhere most young girls actively pursue older guys. If the guys were finished school and had a car, job, house, well that just made them that much more attractive (cooler) to the girls. It's no secret.

It's no secret that most high school guys are competing against older guys for girls their own age. Even more prevalent now then it used to be.

It's no secret that young girls will lie about age to sleep with older guys. It's happened to me, I've witnessed it happen to friends. It's no secret.

It's no secret that under 18 girls will lie and use their sexuality to get into clubs and pubs and what do you think alot of them do with that sexuality when they get in. I will give you a hint. It's no secret.

Its no secret that Knockonballs and Hariwira Hardwood had an epic failure in judgement and restrain when they invited the girls back.

It's no secret that Knockonballs was being thirsted after, he shouldn't have replied. It's no secret.

The girls are not victims, it's no secret.

What is A FUCKING SECRET is the disparaging treatment we will inevitably cop from the NRL and why oh why does every single fucking thing in modern society have to have 3RD PARTY VICTIMS.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Too many uncomfortable truths for the do gooders brigade to warrant a response smh

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I tend to agree but I don't see this thread lasting very long

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The real (only) victims here are the 16-17 year old high school boys who now have impossible standards to live up to :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Went to a few high schools, Townsville, Bass Hill, Blayney and Bathurst and when I was a young adult in Brisbane, Darwin and Brisbane, it's no secret that everywhere most young girls actively pursue older guys. If the guys were finished school and had a car, job, house, well that just made them that much more attractive (cooler) to the girls. It's no secret.

It's no secret that most high school guys are competing against older guys for girls their own age. Even more prevalent now then it used to be.

It's no secret that young girls will lie about age to sleep with older guys. It's happened to me, I've witnessed it happen to friends. It's no secret.

It's no secret that under 18 girls will lie and use their sexuality to get into clubs and pubs and what do you think alot of them do with that sexuality when they get in. I will give you a hint. It's no secret.

Its no secret that Knockonballs and Hariwira Hardwood had an epic failure in judgement and restrain when they invited the girls back.

It's no secret that Knockonballs was being thirsted after, he shouldn't have replied. It's no secret.

What is A FUCKING SECRET is the disparaging treatment we will inevitably cop from the NRL and why oh why does every single fucking thing in modern society have to have 3RD PARTY VICTIMS.
Those girls will have gone through hell, with the media camped outside their doors, and the abuse they would have received on social media, and from their school mates. I doubt their lives will ever be the same. They will have been branded as having no morals while people rally support for the players.
The girls are young, and would have had no idea how this would develop. There is no going back for them.
I'm glad the club has committed to looking after their welfare.

The players should have been more mature while acting as ambassadors for the club.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those girls will have gone through hell, with the media camped outside their doors, and the abuse they would have received on social media, and from their school mates. I doubt their lives will ever be the same. They will have been branded as having no morals while people rally support for the players.
The girls are young, and would have had no idea how this would develop. There is no going back for them.
I'm glad the club has committed to looking after their welfare.

The players should have been more mature while acting as ambassadors for the club.
I haven't seen them named and shamed. So I wouldn't assume the media have hounded them. Perhaps they've copped some flak at school, but these days it's just as likely that they wouldn't.

A

Alexander the Great

Media is not going to name and shame them because the the truth will come out surrounding their behaviour and it may work in our favour.

I just hope they have learnt a lesson here and don't continue with the life they are living.

Same goes for the boofhead players also.
I haven't seen them named and shamed. So I wouldn't assume the media have hounded them. Perhaps they've copped some flak at school, but these days it's just as likely that they wouldn't.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Honestly, i dont feel sorry for the girls one bit, and i sure as fuck dont feel sorry for the players either. The only people I feel sorry for are the Bulldogs fans who will no doubt cop shit over this, and of course the Bulldogs club and the tarnished image they once again have.
Thank fuck for social isolation, at least we don't have to put up with all the dickheads who would relish the opportunity to hang shit on ever dogs fan they meet!!
I was a massive fan of CHN, and i had tipped massive things from Okunbour this year, so I'm bitterly disapointed that we have lost 2 good players from an already average team. But the only people to blame here are these two idiots who should have known better. So fuck you very much boys.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you post the content please buddy guy
The conduct of the two players, on the eve of our final trial match, demonstrated an unacceptable lack of respect for their teammates, their coach and club officials, our hosts in Port Macquarie and fans of the game everywhere."

The Bulldogs also revealed the two girls involved had been on the receiving end of some "distasteful" attacks via social media.

Related Article

Analysis
NRL off-field behaviour

In the wrong hands, a smartphone can be a really dumb idea
"The consequences of this matter have been serious and far-reaching and protecting the welfare of the young women involved has been a priority for us since we were first alerted to this issue," the club said in a statement. "They have, unfortunately, been the victims of some distasteful social media attacks which are not called for and need to stop. We have been in regular contact with them, their families and their school and we will continue to offer ongoing support moving forward.

"Jayden and Corey have been subject to intense scrutiny in recent times and have paid a heavy price for their behaviour. They too are entitled to welfare support to help them through this period and assist them into the next stage of their careers.

"Our club will liaise with their respective agents, the NRL and the Rugby League Players Association to ensure they receive the support and guidance they need. "