The "R U OK ?" Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I save lives not try pull others down to your level. You must be a true troll to discourage the behaviours I displayed. We all should stop and impart some wisdom to help someone in need.

There is one on here that have made the poor feed him a meal for just for helping them carry a bag or change a tyre (whatever his story was), He ate everything he could too. When I help someone (save lives even), I expect nothing by return.
I believe your story.
I've mingled with my fair share of Brazilians and Colombians!

I've had a few Brazilian girls tell me they would never take me to Brazil, because they would be jealous and tired always fighting with other women trying to steal me away.

I had a chat with a Colombian girl and she told me if I want a serious relationship with a South American girl then it is better if I go to their natural habitat!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw even an ugly Brazilian woman rivals an Aussie woman who is a 7-10!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe your story.
I've mingled with my fair share of Brazilians and Colombians!

I've had a few Brazilian girls tell me they would never take me to Brazil, because they would be jealous and tired always fighting with other women trying to steal me away.

I had a chat with a Colombian girl and she told me if I want a serious relationship with a South American girl then it is better if I go to their natural habitat!
thanks for Your support.

Unfortunately there are people on here that have never been to Brazil, in fact many have never been out of Sydney’s west and have not eaten out anywhere but McDonalds.. if things don’t happen to them surely it couldn’t ever happen to someone else.

but my advice To the kennel is talk to people, people in trouble may not speak up or seek help but if your about, if you engage them, they may talk. Stop, listen and help.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
thanks for Your support.

Unfortunately there are people on here that have never been to Brazil, in fact many have never been out of Sydney’s west and have not eaten out anywhere but McDonalds.. if things don’t happen to them surely it couldn’t ever happen to someone else.

but my advice To the kennel is talk to people, people in trouble may not speak up or seek help but if your about, if you engage them, they may talk. Stop, listen and help.
I always get out no matter how down I get in life.

Probably my biggest hate is seeing someone get cheap shot when they don't deserve it or stabbed when they don't deserve it.

Speaking again of Brazilians.
The main one I dated, it went south when I put up boundaries and said no when she wanted me to take her to McDonalds!

She was a lot of fun in the beginning.
Unfortunately she couldn't keep playing charades anymore and she revealed her true ugly self!

That's probably one of my biggest pet peeves with attractive women.
They're so insane and irrational!
Last time I spoke with her, she threatened to call the cops on me, when she is the one who wronged me!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always get out no matter how down I get in life.

Probably my biggest hate is seeing someone get cheap shot when they don't deserve it or stabbed when they don't deserve it.

Speaking again of Brazilians.
The main one I dated, it went south when I put up boundaries and said no when she wanted me to take her to McDonalds!

She was a lot of fun in the beginning.
Unfortunately she couldn't keep playing charades anymore and she revealed her true ugly self!

That's probably one of my biggest pet peeves with attractive women.
They're so insane and irrational!
Last time I spoke with her, she threatened to call the cops on me, when she is the one who wronged me!
back in the day I also dated a South American girl.. absolutely hot as you can get, 10/10 but she was also 10/10 on the madness scale. She was Australian junior karate champion for
Many years and we used to go to nightclubs and she would start fights everywhere, I was always having to get involved.

I told her that just because she is karate champion not to think she can kick everyone’s arse. I once sparred her and by accident hit her with an elbow on her chin and she was down for the count.

she was also super rude to my
Mates.. they said how can you date her, I said look at her… but she disrespected my mates overweight dad and from that point I never saw her again. (After one last…. :grinning:)

lesson for kennel, rid yourself of bad influence people in your live.. let them go their way and you yours

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
back in the day I also dated a South American girl.. absolutely hot as you can get, 10/10 but she was also 10/10 on the madness scale. She was Australian junior karate champion for
Many years and we used to go to nightclubs and she would start fights everywhere, I was always having to get involved.

I told her that just because she is karate champion not to think she can kick everyone’s arse. I once sparred her and by accident hit her with an elbow on her chin and she was down for the count.

she was also super rude to my
Mates.. they said how can you date her, I said look at her… but she disrespected my mates overweight dad and from that point I never saw her again. (After one last…. :grinning:)

lesson for kennel, rid yourself of bad influence people in your live.. let them go their way and you yours
The Brazilian girl I went out with I think has short woman syndrome.
She actually reminds me of all my short male friends.

She felt a lot bigger in public when I was around.
One time she went to open a door and a guy pushed it on the other side making her break a nail and spill her drink.

She put the heavy on him as if she was going to fight him over it?
She made him buy her another drink!
I guarantee if I wasn't by her side she would not of carried on that way!

After he left I told not to think she can make trouble for men just because I'm with her!
She's also developed into an alcoholic and doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol?

That's the main reason I dumped her for good!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im trying to encourage others to do the same. Look out for others.. I don’t wrote to get anyone’s acknowledgement, what prize do I get?

I wrote to give good guidance, a shepherd of the kennel to encourage others of the right way..

for Those struggling reach out and I will help
If, in theory, I am struggling, how are you able to help?

Maybe how you phrase your content is resulting in misunderstandings.
Something that, hopefully, you will at least consider.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If, in theory, I am struggling, how are you able to help?

Maybe how you phrase your content is resulting in misunderstandings.
Something that, hopefully, you will at least consider.
I can help... I am a voice that has no judgement to your struggle.. You don't have to fear embarrassment or confidence that some may feel in telling a loved one. Hopefully you can confide in a loved one but sometimes you cannot.

I may not be able to resolve all issues but I can hear it out and help you engage the right people to improve your situation.

One thing I can offer is a great sense of perspective. People of all shapes and sizes think their struggles are the worst.. But apply perspective and give them something to see and often enough their struggles are not so bad.. For instance, some people are down about broken relationships etc, yes of course its upsetting, but go for a trip down to Westmead Childrens hospital and go see the grief on some of those parents faces... I know I was a parent in that place and my circumstances didn't end well. But then look on the faces of the sick kids, they have an unbeatable resilience and often even a happiness about them. Then that failed relationship doesnt appear too bad does it? Sort of give yourself an uppercut for even comparing it to the situation of some.

Try me... If you have a Struggle and want some help, PM me and I can help... maybe not resolve but certainly help out and improve your propects.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can help... I am a voice that has no judgement to your struggle.. You don't have to fear embarrassment or confidence that some may feel in telling a loved one. Hopefully you can confide in a loved one but sometimes you cannot.

I may not be able to resolve all issues but I can hear it out and help you engage the right people to improve your situation.

One thing I can offer is a great sense of perspective. People of all shapes and sizes think their struggles are the worst.. But apply perspective and give them something to see and often enough their struggles are not so bad.. For instance, some people are down about broken relationships etc, yes of course its upsetting, but go for a trip down to Westmead Childrens hospital and go see the grief on some of those parents faces... I know I was a parent in that place and my circumstances didn't end well. But then look on the faces of the sick kids, they have an unbeatable resilience and often even a happiness about them. Then that failed relationship doesnt appear too bad does it? Sort of give yourself an uppercut for even comparing it to the situation of some.

Try me... If you have a Struggle and want some help, PM me and I can help... maybe not resolve but certainly help out and improve your propects.
One thing I can offer is a great sense of perspective.
^
THIS LOL !!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's all I know how to do bro, fight.

If you guys don't hear from me that means I'm struggling with daily massive doses of prednisolone. That cripples me.
Worse than the bloody clown crew you are. We start getting excited about the season and a trial win and you make us worry about your health.

Like all the members doing it tough on here in any way, you're a big part of our doggies family. And we're all in your corner. If sheer numbers of well wishes and prayers doesn't count for anything, you've shown plenty of times that determination gets you back on your feet.

I hope you're feeling good in time for the season kickoff.