The "R U OK ?" Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Got some results back today and it's not great unfortunately. Turns out I have a rare form of Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Usually it comes as one tumour in a certain organ in your body, like my rib a long time ago, but it is now showing up in my lungs and the docs are worried it'll start showing up elsewhere.

Been told they are going to treat it like cancer and possibly start me on a round of chemo very soon for organ damage limitation
Fuck bro I'm upset. Obviously you will be in my prayers.

St Vincent's will be treating you?

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Got some results back today and it's not great unfortunately. Turns out I have a rare form of Langerhans cell histiocytosis. Usually it comes as one tumour in a certain organ in your body, like my rib a long time ago, but it is now showing up in my lungs and the docs are worried it'll start showing up elsewhere.

Been told they are going to treat it like cancer and possibly start me on a round of chemo very soon for organ damage limitation
Was hoping you would get better results. Hope the treatment goes well.

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope you come through it mate, it'll be rough but as a Dogs supporter you're used to doing it the hard way. All the very best.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just seen this @UmoGus

Thoughts are with you mate, though know that doesn't do shit.

Find solace where you can and if you need someone to sling shit at send me a DM as I'm good for that type of shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
FMD I just came back to St Vincent's to tune up my Pacemaker and I have instant depression. 11 fkn years of this bullshit that's fucked up my quality of life.

I hope I can escape today and not get stuck in this fkn jail.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You ll be good big fella..
Thank you my bro.

But tell you what, there were many close calls this week at training trying to fire the little fuckers up lol

It tiring work trying to breathe and fire kids up lol

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you my bro.

But tell you what, there were many close calls this week at training trying to fire the little fuckers up lol

It tiring work trying to breathe and fire kids up lol
And there's no place you'd rather be ?? Back of your boys mind I want this for Dad.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And there's no place you'd rather be ??
Ohh 1000%

I'm proud of the boys, not once this season have we had a full strength side, closest we got was only missing 2 boys.

But they got there, now we are 40 mins away from winning 2 GFs in 3 years.