The Official Lunch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A_C

I think we need one.

To inspire people like me what to eat for lunch. I have no idea.

Sure there are plenty of options but at the moment I need inspiration. LOL

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I pack my lunch at home... too broke to buy any from a shop :(

A

A_C

Muttley I SHOULD do that but waking up in the morning is a struggle as it is... to get up and pack my own lunch YEH RIGHT!

I would do it the night before but i hate sangas sitting there over night... and some of the food i cook are just too "lebbo" to bother with at work.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i think my lunch is getting paid for me today *fingers crossed*

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Subway is always good..

Might head down to get some Malaysian food

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Muttley I SHOULD do that but waking up in the morning is a struggle as it is... to get up and pack my own lunch YEH RIGHT!

I would do it the night before but i hate sangas sitting there over night... and some of the food i cook are just too "lebbo" to bother with at work.
meh.. i pack it the night before and whack it in the fridge for the next day.

Worst is when i leave home without my lunch... thats just a recipe for disaster (no pun intended).

As for the "lebbo" food you cook.. i say bring it in to work! The place could do with more of a lebbo influence! Better than the jewish filth that pollutes your workplace!

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score

take your lebo food, show them what real food is, none of these little sausage sizzlers

A

A_C

I wish i could bring leb food but i hardly want to manage bezzalla al rez (pea soup) lol at work! it cna get messy if your tupperware opens...

its not all the fancy stuff like hummus, kafta, shish, chicken etc.... if it was id be in heaven!

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I wish i could bring leb food but i hardly want to manage bezzalla al rez (pea soup) lol at work! it cna get messy if your tupperware opens...

its not all the fancy stuff like hummus, kafta, shish, chicken etc.... if it was id be in heaven!
o lol, i get ya

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Theres this place called sultanbey. A turkish pide place. Not sure where there franchises are but i know theres one at livo westfields. mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.