The official i dont have a.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
Nashst3r said:
Mabye your not smart enough to figure it out. But spamming isnt a personality trait. It is just something people do. If the Australian government set a law that states, dont rob banks. Then Kurry, you then rob bank. If they lock you up, its not discrimination, its because you broke the rules.

Rules here are clear about spamming. And you are open about your spamming traits. If you get punished for spamming, its not discrimination. Hope that clears that.
Can you justify how robbing a bank and spamming are the same thing though??

See spam wouldn't hurt anyone in any way where as robbing a bank that is peoples money.

The only thing i can see happening with spam is that someone who might have a pea brain might strain themselves keeping up with the conversation!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nashst3r said:
Mabye your not smart enough to figure it out. But spamming isnt a personality trait. It is just something people do. If the Australian government set a law that states, dont rob banks. Then Kurry, you then rob bank. If they lock you up, its not discrimination, its because you broke the rules.

Rules here are clear about spamming. And you are open about your spamming traits. If you get punished for spamming, its not discrimination. Hope that clears that.
the spamming action itself isnt a personality trait..but what iw as talking about was when spam in a thread is considered to be things going of topic, going in new directions, having totally whacky topics like this one. THEY are natural human flow of progression.
isnt that what you guys consider spam? i do believe it is?.if it ISNT please inform the people who have pulled me up about it.

and that smart comment i honeslty regret. just because i find fault in your pompous, stuck up-im-better-than-everyone-else attitude.
seriously everything i have said wasnt a personal attack on you nashter.but then with that smart comment you said i wonder if you know your own rules? or are you above them?

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bLaQDoG.. said:
LOL, you were talking before nashst3r about 13 year old girl talk and spamming... i think this discussion has dropped down to about 10 years earlier...
i know, but i was having halflunchhalfdinner. :(

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously man get over this gay topic... Nashst3r your words are clearly not getting to everyone, so either ban this damn thread or stay out and stop buggering everyone seriously ffs

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bLaQDoG.. said:
Seriously man get over this gay topic... Nashst3r your words are clearly not getting to everyone, so either ban this damn thread or stay out and stop buggering everyone seriously ffs
mate.i dont really know whos side you are on.but we arnt DISAGREE ing with his words.

we are merely anger at the way he as to be so ananl all the time.
this would have been an okay thread but last time i looked it was HIM that started it off the rails.
great example right there
*applaudes*

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
hope that helps crunchie join the bandwagon put it after every post!!

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
mate.i dont really know whos side you are on.but we arnt DISAGREE ing with his words.

we are merely anger at the way he as to be so ananl all the time.
this would have been an okay thread but last time i looked it was HIM that started it off the rails.
great example right there
*applaudes*
Well heres an applaude for the 100's of threads you've ruined in your history here.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nashst3r said:
Well heres an applaude for the 100's of threads you've ruined in your history here.
thanks!:D

i thought it was time my troubles where appreciated.
and tbh at least you are in my boat now

100 threads for kurry
1 thread ruined by nash...cmon.you need to work hard to catch up
wait.........maybe your OCD may prevent that.

IM SORRY IM NOT GOOD/SMART ENOUGH FOR YOUR FORUM

:rolleyes:

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:kodamagna
car gimmegimmegimme your msn before you get banned. :(

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GET BANNED FOR SPEAKING MY MIND? MEH.

MARTY I WONT GET BANNED. :d

(MY BAD CAPS LOCK :O)

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
thanks!:D

i thought it was time my troubles where appreciated.
and tbh at least you are in my boat now

100 threads for kurry
1 thread ruined by nash...cmon.you need to work hard to catch up
wait.........maybe your OCD may prevent that.

IM SORRY IM NOT GOOD/SMART ENOUGH FOR YOUR FORUM
Just stop breaking the rules. Stop spamming.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
If napster didnt make that spam comment at the start this thread would have stayed on topic

Thanx alot napster >:(

:p but seriously

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:

ITS IN MY PROFILE MARTY...ITS THE WARRIOR ONE. :d

You get banned for breaking the rules you child. Havnt we established the difference? First its comparing banning with discrimination, but once i explained how your reason was invalid, you move to "banned for speaking my mind".

Posting garbage is not speaking your mind. Hijacking threads is not speaking your mind. Breaking the rules is not speaking your mind. Please get this sorted.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
see i think eedz' tat is nice.

do you talk about it alot too? :p

btw- i dont have a tat. LOL

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:

MARTY I WONT GET BANNED. :d

i know, i was just kidding lol.

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
MP4 - Eedz said:
If napster didnt make that spam comment at the start this thread would have stayed on topic

Thanx alot napster >:(

:p but seriously
First of all its Nashster, not napster. And if i dont sort this bs out now in this thread, it will never get sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.