The NRL Ladder if the 12 points taken off the Eels were given to the teams that they illegally beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pretty sure Eels had a few out the 2nd time they beat us including Foran so they were arguably under the cap anyway in that game. Our own fault.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dint really care that we're not going to get the points. I just don't want to see Parra in the finals. Would be a real shame if they push a dude who played fair out of contention.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dint really care that we're not going to get the points. I just don't want to see Parra in the finals. Would be a real shame if they push a dude who played fair out of contention.
I think a lot feel that way.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The second time we played them they pretty much had the side they have now and they still beat us.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad it finished the way it did, I don't think I could endure another game of des ball knowing what the result was going to be.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure Eels had a few out the 2nd time they beat us including Foran so they were arguably under the cap anyway in that game. Our own fault.
We had a few bad calls that game as well such as the two forward passes missed, the semi high shot on graham gone un noticed and the incorrect disallowed try to rona. But still FUCK OF DES!!!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Imagine that. We could have watched 2 terrible finals performances instead of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.