Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was gunna say a man's balls.. But I tried to be mature about it.. But sheesh who am I kidding.. Me mature? Lol
Yeah probably the nut sack as it is full of baby gravy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So according to this, where does all life begin? Can't really see shit on a mobile.
No one really knows yet. All life has been traced back to a micro-organism that lived in the sea and tolerated very high temperatures. Because of that and some other evidence gathered from testing aquatic vents, scientists believe that life may have originated through thousands of years of exposure to the right chemicals near these underwater steam vents, but it's still only a hypothesis. For all we know God could have created the Adam and Eve micro-organisms. They could have both evolved independently through cell division and asexual reproduction until they reached a point where the two species got together and made a couple of super babies creating the first real descendants of life.

Or perhaps the whole story of God taking a rib from Adam is a metaphor. Maybe there was just this single micro-organism and it slowly evolved to the point where it could reproduce but had no female counterpart so God used part of it to create a female counterpart to allow it to reproduce.

That could have been God physically removing part of it to create the female counterpart or it could have been cell division. When the cells divide to create a separate micro-organism then the two rub each other the right way and you have a new life form.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That may be plausible as there are many metaphors in the Bible.

As I am an inquisitive **** I'd love to know everything lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Honestly I think the whole Genisis book is meant to be symbolic.. It's meant to convey the message that God was the instigator of life.. So regardless of what actual process he took..it's that essential belief that is trying to be conveyed..he is the creator of life..the initial 'spark'.. :-)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly I think the whole Genisis book is meant to be symbolic.. It's meant to convey the message that God was the instigator of life.. So regardless of what actual process he took..it's that essential belief that is trying to be conveyed..he is the creator of life..the initial 'spark'.. :-)
Yeah I know what you mean. Like I told you before, the big bang was God clicking his fingers ;)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The way I think of it is, if there is a God and he was trying to explain creation to some people 2000 - 3000 years ago he wouldn't say "Alright, I created this heliocentric solar system with a group of planets and I made your planet so it could sustain life billions of years after I created it. BTW, you lot evolved from primates and sea creatures"

I think he'd say "Well, they ain't going to understand the concepts I'm giving them so maybe the Garden of Eden story will make more sense to them"

Or maybe God spoke to some of the early prophets and explained the Universe and they went:

Prophet: "ahhh... you lost me at big bang. Do you mean two people banged and created humans?"

God: ".... urgh... yes... that's what happened"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The way I think of it is, if there is a God and he was trying to explain creation to some people 2000 - 3000 years ago he wouldn't say "Alright, I created this heliocentric solar system with a group of planets and I made your planet so it could sustain life billions of years after I created it. BTW, you lot evolved from primates and sea creatures"

I think he'd say "Well, they ain't going to understand the concepts I'm giving them so maybe the Garden of Eden story will make more sense to them"

Or maybe God spoke to some of the early prophets and explained the Universe and they went:

Prophet: "ahhh... you lost me at big bang. Do you mean two people banged and created humans?"

God: ".... urgh... yes... that's what happened"
Yeah..I was gunna say the same thing..
Look I'm no believer but to me this..seems the most logical occurrence..if the concept of a Supreme Being can be logical..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah..I was gunna say the same thing..
Look I'm no believer but to me this..seems the most logical occurrence..if the concept of a Supreme Being can be logical..
The common misconception is that the concept of a supreme being is illogical to science. That's not exactly correct. The concept of God of the bible as written in the bible is illogical to science as it contradicts a lot of what has been discovered through the scientific method. But that doesn't discount the existence of a God.

As science currently understands it the Universe and Time are a self contained multidimensional entity. What this means is that everything including the Universe, time and everything else was all contained in a single point smaller than the head of a pin. Then something happened which forced that single point to expand (we now believe that the expansion is caused by dark energy but we don't know what triggered it)

The real questions are:

1) What triggered the expansion?

2) Was the Universe always a singular point before this?

The concept of the Big Bang leaves a lot of room for anything really. There could have been an all powerful entity that existed inside or outside the point that influenced the Universe to expand. The point could have been created by an all powerful being that existed in a dimensionless/timeless void and got bored so created the universe in this tiny point then turned the power on and the Universe expanded out and started creating stars and these stars pump out chemicals which create the Universe.

God could also be an entity from a previous Universe. There's a hypothesis that states that the Big Bang could have been one of many big bangs. That eventually (several trillion years from now) the Universe will collapse in on itself to a singular point then this point will expand again and that this cycle has been going on for all eternity.

The Universe could also be a closed time loop. One day a human could become so advanced that they have the power to travel back in time and create the Universe therefore God creates man who creates God who creates man...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The common misconception is that the concept of a supreme being is illogical to science. That's not exactly correct. The concept of God of the bible as written in the bible is illogical to science as it contradicts a lot of what has been discovered through the scientific method. But that doesn't discount the existence of a God.

As science currently understands it the Universe and Time are a self contained multidimensional entity. What this means is that everything including the Universe, time and everything else was all contained in a single point smaller than the head of a pin. Then something happened which forced that single point to expand (we now believe that the expansion is caused by dark energy but we don't know what triggered it)

The real questions are:

1) What triggered the expansion?

2) Was the Universe always a singular point before this?

The concept of the Big Bang leaves a lot of room for anything really. There could have been an all powerful entity that existed inside or outside the point that influenced the Universe to expand. The point could have been created by an all powerful being that existed in a dimensionless/timeless void and got bored so created the universe in this tiny point then turned the power on and the Universe expanded out and started creating stars and these stars pump out chemicals which create the Universe.

God could also be an entity from a previous Universe. There's a hypothesis that states that the Big Bang could have been one of many big bangs. That eventually (several trillion years from now) the Universe will collapse in on itself to a singular point then this point will expand again and that this cycle has been going on for all eternity.

The Universe could also be a closed time loop. One day a human could become so advanced that they have the power to travel back in time and create the Universe therefore God creates man who creates God who creates man...

...what is time?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just another dimension.
is the time same on earth as what it is on pluto?

if i hold a long piece of string with a rock attached the end and i start it spinning, if somehow the rock is travelling faster than the speed of light but the arm holding the string is not.... would we have different time where my arm is compare to where the rock is?

would we have different times along the length of the string?

can you stop time?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ASSASSIN 'As I am an inquisitive **** I'd love to know everything lol'

Be careful bro saying this..remember when Colonel Doctor Spalko requested the same thing from the Inter-dimensional Beings in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?????????? Her head blew up.. Kaboom!

ps worst Indy movie ever!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
is the time same on earth as what it is on pluto?

if i hold a long piece of string with a rock attached the end and i start it spinning, if somehow the rock is travelling faster than the speed of light but the arm holding the string is not.... would we have different time where my arm is compare to where the rock is?

would we have different times along the length of the string?

can you stop time?
Interesting questions. It's like the question they originally had about general relativity theory. The concept was that if a car is travelling at the speed of light and it turned its headlights on, would light shine forward.

The general response was no, because a car could not be travelling at the speed of light. For something to travel at the speed of light it needs to have no mass which means only light can travel at the speed of light.

But it did create some other interesting logic concepts. Professor Thorn talked about the concept of possible time travel. At the atomic level wormholes open and close. They're only open for a nanosecond and they only jump from one atom to the next atom so they're pretty useless, but if you used dark energy (a lot of dark energy) you could theoretically force the wormholes to stay open and expand them large enough for a body to pass through it. So if you took one end of the wormhole and placed it on a ship then sent that ship at 95% the speed of light for 2 years, the wormholes would still be linked so you could effectively pass through the wormhole to get home. But, when an object approaches the speed of light, time slows down due to the gravitational effect (same effect you get with a black hole). Basically the closer you get to the speed of light, the greater your mass. So while you couldn't reach the speed of light with any mass, when you are close to the speed of light your mass would become infinite.

Here's the time part. As time has slowed down while you are travelling near the speed of light, you have been travelling at that speed for 2 years and you look through the wormhole and you'll see that on the other end of the wormhole 10 years has passed.

The same concept works for black holes. The greater the gravitational force, the slower time moves. They proved this by placing atomic clocks on planes and found that if you spent your entire life on a plane you'd be living a few seconds ahead of everyone else. Increase the gravitational force exponentially (like a black hole) and you generations could pass in mere weeks.

That said, time is a constant which means it can't actually travel backwards but it can be slowed.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting questions. It's like the question they originally had about general relativity theory. The concept was that if a car is travelling at the speed of light and it turned its headlights on, would light shine forward.

The general response was no, because a car could not be travelling at the speed of light. For something to travel at the speed of light it needs to have no mass which means only light can travel at the speed of light.

But it did create some other interesting logic concepts. Professor Thorn talked about the concept of possible time travel. At the atomic level wormholes open and close. They're only open for a nanosecond and they only jump from one atom to the next atom so they're pretty useless, but if you used dark energy (a lot of dark energy) you could theoretically force the wormholes to stay open and expand them large enough for a body to pass through it. So if you took one end of the wormhole and placed it on a ship then sent that ship at 95% the speed of light for 2 years, the wormholes would still be linked so you could effectively pass through the wormhole to get home. But, when an object approaches the speed of light, time slows down due to the gravitational effect (same effect you get with a black hole). Basically the closer you get to the speed of light, the greater your mass. So while you couldn't reach the speed of light with any mass, when you are close to the speed of light your mass would become infinite.

Here's the time part. As time has slowed down while you are travelling near the speed of light, you have been travelling at that speed for 2 years and you look through the wormhole and you'll see that on the other end of the wormhole 10 years has passed.

The same concept works for black holes. The greater the gravitational force, the slower time moves. They proved this by placing atomic clocks on planes and found that if you spent your entire life on a plane you'd be living a few seconds ahead of everyone else. Increase the gravitational force exponentially (like a black hole) and you generations could pass in mere weeks.

That said, time is a constant which means it can't actually travel backwards but it can be slowed.
God isn't restricted to the laws of physics or time.
Boss Is boss.

It's so hard to like understand someone so powerful like God.

But I read one of your posts about how science doesn't like the idea of God due the idea of a god contradicting science and what science has discovered.
Wellllll science hasn't discovered everything there is many things in the universe science cannot even explain due to it being far beyond our intelligence.
Don't think it would be hard to relate God to that.

I'd just like to know why people think the story of Adam and Eve is so hard to believe but can believe we essentially came from bacteria in the ocean according to common evolutionary theories.

Like even dinosaurs science says they became birds lol. How the fuk does something gain wings that genetically won't allow them too? The surroundings? A deformity? And that deformed dinosaur was a horny bastard and eventually all dinosaurs started to get wings and become smaller? Lol if that shit did happen there would of needed to of been an intervention by an intelligent designer or designer who knew back then how to manipulate genes and dna similar to what scientists do now with taking dna and genes from a certain fruit and injecting it in another fruit in order to gain the other fruits defence mechanisms and to be able to grow in its not natural season.

Status
Not open for further replies.