The Nose Whistling is Strong - PRESSER

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good to see him cranky, could be a tough week at training this week.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This far into the season, the basics of football should be automatic, and focus be on a game plan. Guess the best Des can do is teach them how to catch and pass, then maybe graduate to tackling techniques by early next year.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Pass drop pass drop.... Aaaaaaarggh!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what the fuck does he expect? thats how we usually play dumb fucken imposter!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see him get the shits but I think its a little to late for any major changes.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every time we've lost Graham always says he has no idea why they lost, mbye post match talks like its the 3rd round of the season and we can make improvements.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see him get the shits but I think its a little to late for any major changes.

exactly, he says bad habits have crept into the team in last one month.... seriously??

they have been there since game 1...occasionally they play with less mistakes but usually it is always same shit week in week out.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
exactly, he says bad habits have crept into the team in last one month.... seriously??

they have been there since game 1...occasionally they play with less mistakes but usually it is always same shit week in week out.
The 36-0 loss to the cowboys should of been the wake up call but we continued to play like spastics but we're lucky we were playing average teams.

Honestly, we play the raiders tonight and we'd lose 50 nil.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des is deluded.

When you force thick head forwards to direct play and be first receiver it's going to only end up one way. These guys did not grow up ball playing. They grew up bashing into kids. No wonder we have so many mistakes.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only positive out of the whole game was how pissed hasler was. And for once he didn't make any excuses. He said the team was shit.

Our ball control has been pathetic lately. You can't drop the ball that much against any team let alone a top 4-5 team like the Broncos. What's haslers coaching record against Bennett?

I'm expecting a better showing next week. And Hasler needs to get them up to it.

People blame lichaa for not running. The thing is we play so structured if he runs the other players around him will freak out not knowing what's going on. Our game plane is set. We are over coached there is nothing initiative in your play which is unfortunate because we have one of the best wingers on the edge that isn't being utilised to his full potential.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is so out of touch its not funny anymore.
The bizarre thing is he's actually right about tonight's game. We totally fucked up the 2nd half from the very first set, and that seemed to set the tone.
Problem for us is once we lose momentum, we just can't seem to ever wrestle it back.

Broncos were beatable tonight we just didn't execute. What's concerning is that we had what? 3 sets on their line early in the 2nd half, once we didn't score then it looked over.

Sadly

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His a hard man and a top coach regardless of what anyone says and thinks.

If I was Hasler I would walk into training on Monday with a few cartons of eggs. Give everyone 2 and tell them to start running up and down terry lamb hill and whoever breaks an egg gets egged by the whole team!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bizarre thing is he's actually right about tonight's game. We totally fucked up the 2nd half from the very first set, and that seemed to set the tone.
Problem for us is once we lose momentum, we just can't seem to ever wrestle it back.

Broncos were beatable tonight we just didn't execute. What's concerning is that we had what? 3 sets on their line early in the 2nd half, once we didn't score then it looked over.

Sadly
Broncos were average tonight, any decent side would of put them to the sword.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He was pissed!!! Has been a long time since I have seen that from Des most weeks he goes into the presser & sugar coats everything, tonight he was pissed & he didn't hide it. Hopefully he sticks a rocket up them this week... Who knows I hate using this phrase but maybe it was the loss we needed, I wish that had been against the raiders or even the game against the Cowboys but maybe Des has finally woken up to how pathetic we really have been. I know people have been blaming Des & he is to blame for some of it but he is not responsible for the players fumbling like they are fumbling with a condom on their first ever date

Status
Not open for further replies.