The Murika Thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of dumb fucks, they are saying Kanye is purposely running to steal the black votes from Pedo Joe, knowing that kanye wont win and Trump has the white vote already to increase trumps chances to "win".

There is a term for this but escapes me atm.
Split the vote or dilute the vote.

It's why democracies always devolve you two party solutions

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I have an issue with the premise of this thread.

cant you see that Australia has an inferiority complex to the USA?

we constantly feel the need to compare anything we do to America. All the time. And we are
So needy and are always seeking attention from America and what they think of us. Whereas most Americans sousing even care about anything in Australia at all.
I never see articles like 'what Danes think of Australia' but you'll see lost with the USA. We have attached ourselves as the 53rd state of America and they don't care less.
Yes America does some dumb shit and weird things. But in the scheme of it they are normal. They are also geniuses. They make the best movies. They have the most start ups and entrepreneurs. They contribute the most to the world.

I saw a video the other day of some black girl Brest feeding a piglet in Africa. Yet that doesn't make the news and if it did= racist.
But I guarantee the entire continent of Africa would provide more dumb shit in a day than America in a year. The African IQ is Significantly lower than the average American IQ, exceot the ones of African descent, which is similar to Africa. THiS IS JUsT FACT.

All I'm saying is let's give America a break and pick on a country that deserves it like China.
Other than the not so subtle racism in this post, Nasheed raises a good point. We can call Americans dumb because we see many Americans doing stupid things. But they're no different to anyone else. Americans are just as intelligent as anyone else even if a lot of them do stupid things. It's more of a cultural thing that drives their activities that are deemed as stupid.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks hacky,
To add, a lot of Aussies don't understand the subtleties that drive America.

Let's take guns for example.
The average Aussie thumbs their nose at America and says something like they are stupid because they don't ban guns, we did it after potty arthur and no real massacre since' and be real smarmy.
But the difference is the horse has bolted in America along time ago. There are more guns than people. Culturally they have experienced civil wars and tyranny. They have more violence so the neee for self protection is strong.
Whilst they can do better, banning guns in America would be open slather to criminals. As it stands, the gun free zones get the most gun crime.

that's just one example.

They are just normal people for the most part. The average middle class American is a very driven individual. They have tremendous work ethic.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I have an issue with the premise of this thread.

cant you see that Australia has an inferiority complex to the USA?

we constantly feel the need to compare anything we do to America. All the time. And we are
So needy and are always seeking attention from America and what they think of us. Whereas most Americans sousing even care about anything in Australia at all.
I never see articles like 'what Danes think of Australia' but you'll see lost with the USA. We have attached ourselves as the 53rd state of America and they don't care less.
Yes America does some dumb shit and weird things. But in the scheme of it they are normal. They are also geniuses. They make the best movies. They have the most start ups and entrepreneurs. They contribute the most to the world.

I saw a video the other day of some black girl Brest feeding a piglet in Africa. Yet that doesn't make the news and if it did= racist.
But I guarantee the entire continent of Africa would provide more dumb shit in a day than America in a year. The African IQ is Significantly lower than the average American IQ, exceot the ones of African descent, which is similar to Africa. THiS IS JUsT FACT.

All I'm saying is let's give America a break and pick on a country that deserves it like China.
@mods can somebody ban this moron?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Can you ever make a point without being a racist dickhead? Pathetic troll.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Another black man shot in the back 7 times by a police officer in Wisconsin. Officer in question is on "administrative leave"......any other citizen would already be in a cell......what....the....fuck?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Another black man shot in the back 7 times by a police officer in Wisconsin. Officer in question is on "administrative leave"......any other citizen would already be in a cell......what....the....fuck?
I would reserve judgement until the facts are established.

However there are indications that there was a fight between two women which he broke up (fair enough).

The police arrived to deal with the disturbance and established he had a warrant for his arrest.

He then proceeded to ignore lawful orders by the police who were trying to arrest him on the outstanding warrant.

His criminal record also paints a picture. He was previously charged with:

- Domestic abuse (strangulation)
- Criminal trespass
- 3rd degree sexual assault
- Battery (misdemeanor)
- Jumping bail (felony)
- Disorderly conduct

People should really consider whether they want to cheer for a violent criminal and sex offender rather than the police who (appear) to have been just doing their job.

By the way, if a violent criminal ignored my orders (if I was a cop) to comply, and then proceeded to walk around his car (even after I had pulled my gun) and he then proceeded to reach into his car, I would pump him full of bullets too.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I would reserve judgement until the facts are establishment.

However there are indications that there was a fight between two women which he broke up (fair enough).

The police arrived to deal with the disturbance and established he had a warrant for his arrest.

He then proceeded to ignore lawful orders by the police who were trying to arrest him on the outstanding warrant.

His criminal record also paints a picture. He was previously charged with:

- Domestic abuse (strangulation)
- Criminal trespass
- 3rd degree sexual assault
- Battery (misdemeanor)
- Jumping bail (felony)
- Disorderly conduct

People should really consider whether they want to cheer for a violent criminal and sex offender rather than the police who (appear) to have been just doing their job.

By the way, if a violent criminal ignored my orders (if I was a copy) to comply, and then proceeded to walk around his car (even after I had pulled my gun) and he then proceeded to reach into his car, I would pump him full of bullets too.
Have you seen the footage? There is no excuse for a police officer shooting anyone in the back seven times when they are unarmed and are not posing an immediate threat to anyone..... there's no need to reserve judgment. It is objectively wrong. The character of the victim doesn't matter. Conservatives always reach for that whenever possible to try and defend the indefensible. It's not about cheering for anyone, it's about being rational and expecting police to act responsibly. Not only did the cop shoot him, he shot him seven times. If you can't see how wrong that is, you're insane.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Have you seen the footage?
Yes

There is no excuse for a police officer shooting anyone in the back seven times
Yes there is.

If the police tell you to do something when their guns are drawn and you don't do it - you immediately signal to the police officers what your intentions and thought patterns are (anyone who doesn't do something with 3 guns trained on them is clearly crazy).

There is (conveniently) no footage prior to a few seconds before he was shot (gosh I wonder why)?

We will need to wait for more video evidence before we pass judgement on whether it was reasonable for police to draw their guns (It is possible they should not have but we don't know one way or the other yet).

However there appears to be some evidence (anecdotal currently) that the police attempted to lawfully arrest Jacob (which is what started the sequence of events which lead to the shooting).

So there is evidence (anecdotal) that police were simply doing their job by attempting to arrest someone with an outstanding warrant.

As for the actual shooting itself. I'm not sure about you but I know that in America if police draw their weapons and ask you to do something, then you do it. If you choose to walk away from them and reach into a car where you could have a weapon, you are likely to get shot.

In summary, I'm waiting for more evidence and video to come out before I pass judgement on the cops.

But the media narrative (which is taken only half a day to develop) that this is some sort of race related shooting is (again) far from the truth.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The criminal is still alive apparently and it was more than one cop shooting.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes

Yes there is.

If the police tell you to do something when their guns are drawn and you don't do it - you immediately signal to the police officers what your intentions and thought patterns are (anyone who doesn't do something with 3 guns trained on them is clearly crazy).

There is (conveniently) no footage prior to a few seconds before he was shot (gosh I wonder why)?

We will need to wait for more video evidence before we pass judgement on whether it was reasonable for police to draw their guns (It is possible they should not have but we don't know one way or the other yet).

However there appears to be some evidence (anecdotal currently) that the police attempted to lawfully arrest Jacob (which is what started the sequence of events which lead to the shooting).

So there is evidence (anecdotal) that police were simply doing their job by attempting to arrest someone with an outstanding warrant.

As for the actual shooting itself. I'm not sure about you but I know that in America if police draw their weapons and ask you to do something, then you do it. If you choose to walk away from them and reach into a car where you could have a weapon, you are likely to get shot.

In summary, I'm waiting for more evidence and video to come out before I pass judgement on the cops.

But the media narrative (which is taken only half a day to develop) that this is some sort of race related shooting is (again) far from the truth.
That's ridiculous .... there is no justification for a cop (or cops) shooting a person in the back 7 times....regardless of whether they are resisting orders or not..... nif you think firing seven bullets into the back of someone is reasonable and a necessary means of detaining someone who is not even in the act of committing a violent crime, you are a crazy person.

Whether you think the issue is race related, or not.....the US has clearly created a culture where police frequently feel they have a right to abuse their power. I know we disagree on many things, but I find it hard to believe you can even try to justify this.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The criminal is still alive apparently and it was more than one cop shooting.
You don't think the fact he isn't dead (at least not yet) in any way justifies the act do you? It wasn't clear from the footage how many were firing, but whether it was one officer or more than one....seven bullets, dude....seven..... There is no way that can be justified. In a way if it was more than one it's even worse because it highlights just how widespread the issue of police gun violence is in the US. Guns are meant to be there for officers to use as a last resort....this guy was not even in the act of committing a violent crime. By all accounts he was breaking up a fight between two women. Fair enough he shouldn't have ignored police orders....but seven bullets? Fuck me, that country has big problems.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
if you think firing seven bullets into the back of someone is reasonable and a necessary means of detaining someone who is not even in the act of committing a violent crime, you are a crazy person.
In your view, what should happen when police officers are attempting to arrest someone on an outstanding warrant, and they intentionally resist you, walk away and try to get into their car (where they may have a weapon - you don't know) or they may start the car and attempt to run you over or flee the scene and commit further crimes while they are on the run.

That's ridiculous .... there is no justification for a cop (or cops) shooting a person in the back 7 times....
Is there evidence yet whether or not Jacob had a gun in his car? I haven't seen this, but if there was a gun or a knife in the car then the shooting is entirely justified.

We also need to wait to find out what happened prior to the video we have all seen. Did he attack any of the officers? Or did he just run away from them when they tried to arrest him.

For the record, police regularly shoot offenders in the back if the offender is running away with a gun in their hand and they turn to shoot the officers. I am not saying that is what happened in this case, but I am simply saying that details matter and we need to weigh up fully everything that happened, for example:

- Prior criminal record (suspects with previous violent histories will be treated differently during an arrest). Blake has an extensive criminal past with a history of violent assault.
- Did the suspect have a gun hiding somewhere (we don't know yet)
- Did the suspect attack the officers (we don't know yet)
- Did the suspect resist a lawful arrest (it would appear so - at least anecdotally on the basis Jacob was wanted on an outstanding arrest).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
this guy was not even in the act of committing a violent crime.
This has not yet been established one way or the other. We don't know if he was reaching for a weapon in his car. We also don't know whether or not he attached the officers prior to what we saw in the video.

We should reserve judgement for all the evidence to start appearing (police body cams, more footage which appears to have been intentionally withheld to date).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This has not yet been established one way or the other. We don't know if he was reaching for a weapon in his car. We also don't know whether or not he attached the officers prior to what we saw in the video.

We should reserve judgement for all the evidence to start appearing (police body cams, more footage which appears to have been intentionally withheld to date).
There is no reason any reasonable person should think a cop, or cops are justified in shooting the man seven times. He was not carrying a gun, whether he had one in his car or not, seven shots were not necessary to prevent him from accessing a hypothetical gun. Footage shows him calmly walking to his car (which had three children in the back seat). You're off your rocker.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There is no reason any reasonable person should think a cop, or cops are justified in shooting the man seven times. He was not carrying a gun, whether he had one in his car or not, seven shots were not necessary to prevent him from accessing a hypothetical gun. Footage shows him calmly walking to his car (which had three children in the back seat). You're off your rocker.
Is your issue that he was shot at all, or that he was shot 7 times?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is your issue that he was shot at all, or that he was shot 7 times?
I'll wait for more information to give a direct answer to that question, but I find it very unlikely there was a need to shoot him at all and 100 percent certain there was no need to shoot him 7 times.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You don't think the fact he isn't dead (at least not yet) in any way justifies the act do you? It wasn't clear from the footage how many were firing, but whether it was one officer or more than one....seven bullets, dude....seven..... There is no way that can be justified. In a way if it was more than one it's even worse because it highlights just how widespread the issue of police gun violence is in the US. Guns are meant to be there for officers to use as a last resort....this guy was not even in the act of committing a violent crime. By all accounts he was breaking up a fight between two women. Fair enough he shouldn't have ignored police orders....but seven bullets? Fuck me, that country has big problems.
Na I was just mentioning the fact. Usually if you cop 7 bullets you more than likely would be dead.

There are shit c***s in this world no matter what race, creed or clothes they wear.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was a cop and a person wasn’t following instructions and I thought my life could be in danger. I’d fire my weapon
Watch Flint Town. It gives you an idea why Cops in america are on edge. They are viewed as the enemy and every fucker potentially has a gun.