The Murika Thread

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see a TV debate between Don, Joe & Kanye.

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right, you'd think they can't go worse than trump but they found someone.
Every leader on Earth is no true leader and is purposefully selected to create chaos amongst all democratic nations and their citizens so that when the antichrist is finally introduced unto the world he will appear as the messiah and the answer to all the worlds problems so that all the blind sheep will accept him and worship him as a god, order out of chaos...big mistake! They will see his true nature 3 and half years into the tribulation and believers in our Lord and Saviour like myself will all be beheaded for our beliefs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Every leader on Earth is no true leader and is purposefully selected to create chaos amongst all democratic nations and their citizens so that when the antichrist is finally introduced unto the world he will appear as the messiah and the answer to all the worlds problems so that all the blind sheep will accept him and worship him as a god, order out of chaos...big mistake! They will see his true nature 3 and half years into the tribulation and believers in our Lord and Saviour like myself will all be beheaded for our beliefs.
I agree with the system in place even though I know many disagree but ultimately it doesn't matter what we believe, the problem is what TPTB believe.

You can be a believer or not, it won't stop them following what they believe and acting accordingly.

PS I really hope Putin is a good guy, going how Murika make him out as the boogie man gives me hope lol

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn lol

You'd have to be even more cooked than him if you vote for him lol
Fuckin oath,

Also see Kayne West has totally lost the plot at the moment, i mean we all know he is different but seems like he's going through a mental breakdown. His acting stranger then normal.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuckin oath,

Also see Kayne West has totally lost the plot at the moment, i mean we all know he is different but seems like he's going through a mental breakdown. His acting stranger then normal.
Kim Kuntrashian would be the First Ganga of the United States.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I have an issue with the premise of this thread.

cant you see that Australia has an inferiority complex to the USA?

we constantly feel the need to compare anything we do to America. All the time. And we are
So needy and are always seeking attention from America and what they think of us. Whereas most Americans sousing even care about anything in Australia at all.
I never see articles like 'what Danes think of Australia' but you'll see lost with the USA. We have attached ourselves as the 53rd state of America and they don't care less.
Yes America does some dumb shit and weird things. But in the scheme of it they are normal. They are also geniuses. They make the best movies. They have the most start ups and entrepreneurs. They contribute the most to the world.

I saw a video the other day of some black girl Brest feeding a piglet in Africa. Yet that doesn't make the news and if it did= racist.
But I guarantee the entire continent of Africa would provide more dumb shit in a day than America in a year. The African IQ is Significantly lower than the average American IQ, exceot the ones of African descent, which is similar to Africa. THiS IS JUsT FACT.

All I'm saying is let's give America a break and pick on a country that deserves it like China.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn't be much worse than the First Gold Digging Bimbo they currently have. I'd love to see him run just so he can see how unpopular he really is and it would send the BLM crew into meltdown. Would they vote for him being black or would they spurn him being Mr Kardasian?

The other reason I'd like to see him run as it would demonstrate the American political system is little more than a play thing for rich c***.
What has the 'bimbo' done to deserve such an attack form you?
She stays out of the spotlight, raises her child properly, speaks 5 languages, has a degree and does charity work.
But because she's linked to Trump she's open slather to being bullied right!? No right to be treated as a good person.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

This bloke will surely be replaced by his Vice President during his term of office if he wins, thus allowing the first black woman to become President if he chooses one to get the female and black vote.
She isn't black