The Murika Thread

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It’s been like this since trump won lol. At least the mod team weren’t all bigoted leftists as they are now and as I had just recently found out.
There’s a couple of fragile members of the mod team that’s for sure.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Glad I didn't call you a Nazi. Glad I didn't even call Realist a Nazi. Just pointed out that if he thinks all lefties are the same then he should also believe all righties are the same. In which case all righties would be Nazis.

Of course that's completely ridiculous though.
I’m not offended I couldn’t care. I’m not Polish my wife is. I’m just saying if she read that she would be horrified.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lollll definition of theory in sciene is fairly different my man.

Theory in the scientific sense means a set of testable, predictive structures and ideas that explain the observed facts.

To be considered a theory, an original hypothesis is presented with the above, its peered reviewed and re-tested constantly. The peer reviews are even reviewed.

Scientific theories are testable. New evidence should be compatible with a theory. If it isn't, the theory is refined or rejected.

Example.

I am sitting on the shitter. I hear my front door open, hear what sounds like foot steps walk up my stairs and my bedroom door close. After i wipe my bum, i look outside and see my wife's car. At the front door i see her handbag, a routine which happens frequently . I can reasonably theorise from the observable evidence that my wife is home. It could be a number of other scebarios, but based on the observable evidence, the probability is it is her, and until other evidence is presented, i believe that theory over others.
Could another theory be that me knowing you'd conclude that, I steal your wife's bag and act the same scenario out?

OR

Another theory you didn't wipe your bum?

Sorry if it doesn't make sense or not funny as I'm about 5 dpuble shots of Gentleman Jim in lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol before it was about me being anti Thompson that midget winger, and you all came at me, I remember I was pro corona and someone even made a thread dedicated to my shit endorsement of corona coz he had a bad first game, then you all were like yeah corona is so good I always knew it. Also no, the whole thing started with trump bro let’s not revise history here lol. So you’re technically correct but it was never a sub group of twitter here where censoring people who don’t agree with leftist ideologies happens a lot. And and how saying a certain word is bad coz there’s lurkers of families here but saying filthier things is a ok coz no one here complained lol. Do you see it now?
I still love you habibeh ;) but I won't marry you.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could another theory be that me knowing you'd conclude that, I steal your wife's bag and act the same scenario out?

OR

Another theory you didn't wipe your bum?

Sorry if it doesn't make sense or not funny as I'm about 5 dpuble shots of Gentleman Jim in lol
My theory is that Fitler is an idiot for his team selection. Fmd! Hahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's your take on Spiderman and the PS5?
Amazing. Spider-man I mean. PS5 is great too. Mainly 'cause it has Spider-man which is one of my top 5 games of the past decade. And if you get a PS5 and Playstation Plus subscription you automatically get access to a heap of PS4 games including the greatest game of the last decade. God of War (2018)

PS5 is ugly though. I spent all afternoon shifting my set-up around to try and make the PS5 fit in but it just doesn't. It's so ugly and awkward shaped. No idea why they thought the shape was a good idea.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Amazing. Spider-man I mean. PS5 is great too. Mainly 'cause it has Spider-man which is one of my top 5 games of the past decade. And if you get a PS5 and Playstation Plus subscription you automatically get access to a heap of PS4 games including the greatest game of the last decade. God of War (2018)

PS5 is ugly though. I spent all afternoon shifting my set-up around to try and make the PS5 fit in but it just doesn't. It's so ugly and awkward shaped. No idea why they thought the shape was a good idea.
Thanks for that bro.

PS can you lay it horizontally?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I told you once it’s officially over, the process finished from the courts I’ll accept it. I won’t be crying in the streets that it’s russian or Chinese collusion and keep screaming that it is and Biden should be impeached even after the investigations lol. Why you lefties so hypocritical for lol.
Lefties? No - I'm the "realist".

But, I can see you don't mean most of what you say- you're just having a bit of fun trying to wind people up.