The most overrated suburbs in Sydney

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Newtown is full of try hards who think that being slightly different is a personality trait, used to date a girl who went to the performance arts school there and it was full of try hard faggots

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was driving through Petersham on new Canterbury road last night with the window own.

I passed the Livingston road intersection and swear to Allah I could smell weed!

Even my girlfriend said she could smell it.
Is that all they do in Petersham is get high?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Live in the Harrington Park original section with paid security and community fees and can confirm all of this. Family bought in 15 years ago when not as bad as described haha
I dont blame those that bought in 15 years ago.. the old section is way further from claymore. The newer section where people built in the last 3-4yrs is the overrated part.

The old section is better than the new section, closer to freeway and northern road. New section is adjacent to claymore

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newtown is full of try hards who think that being slightly different is a personality trait, used to date a girl who went to the performance arts school there and it was full of try hard faggots
Newtown lol... I stumbled out of a nightclub many years ago and people were body painting early morning. Nude chicks in a tent. They thought I was a painter so I went painted their tits for about half hour and disappeared before the real body painters turned up lol...

I could imagine their faces when the real painter turned up.. who was that guy painting my tits?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gotta be Manly.

Only difference between that and Mt Druitt is the beach.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bondi full of backpackers, cocaine addicts, locals r up themselves and no one follows footy

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bondi full of backpackers, cocaine addicts, locals r up themselves and no one follows footy
My girlfriend lives at Randwick.
It gives me the shits seeing parked cars everywhere.

I just know more than half are backpackers, people on short term visas who've hired a car and probably only use it twice the whole time they're here?