The Mole: Klemmer eyeing club change and Bulldogs may fit bill (and Vaughan news)

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's easily a better prop than anyone at our club. You probably think Hetherington is better LOL.
ooh..bitchy..:tearsofjoy:

If you think Klemmer is better value to have in our pack than Thompson then you need to stick to soccer and SC. There is a very good reason why he no longer plays rep footy as he has been found out. His post contact metres are a waste of time as senior citizens have enough time to get back in the defence line while waiting for Klemturd to stop walking and falling over and eventually playing the ball.

Oh, and yes because I know it pleases you..:hearteyes:Hetho..

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I would take him for less then half on what he is on. And no he can get fucked for what he done and walked out thinking the grass was greener. What have you won since going to Newcastle klemmer? Nothing but a big cheque and on the outer again, oh well life choices

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Has Newcastle been in a single finals campaign since Klemmer joined them?

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a no to Klemmer. Best prop in the game when he left us. But his performances have declined big time the last 2 seasons. He just ambles up to the defence these days and turns his back. Hasn’t really developed an offload. Plus I don’t like the way he agitated for a
release from us. Left us high and dry. No where near worth 800k. I wouldn’t part with more that 350k for him these days.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So basically the article says he's a sook (what we already know, so do the NSW origin team) and he's looking for a new club based on that. I'm sure clubs will be falling over each other to sign him up.

Hopefully he's enjoyed the finals he's played since going to Newcastle.
He's not going to get near 800K anywhere else, he'd be mad to leave that feathered nest.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would like the club to pursue Taylor if it is possible financially with our cap. If he comes and he fires he would make a great combo with Burton. If he holds his own it will allow Burton to at least play his natural game. If he is average Burton can carry him at least? I think on 300-400 it's worth the risk but we'd have to unload Flanagan and Wakeham.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ooh..bitchy..:tearsofjoy:

If you think Klemmer is better value to have in our pack than Thompson then you need to stick to soccer and SC. There is a very good reason why he no longer plays rep footy as he has been found out. His post contact metres are a waste of time as senior citizens have enough time to get back in the defence line while waiting for Klemturd to stop walking and falling over and eventually playing the ball.

Oh, and yes because I know it pleases you..:hearteyes:Hetho..
We might've actually been able to get out of our own half against Souths if he still played for us. But na, our props are better :tearsofjoy:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A few of us keep saying Klemmer will be returning but not many want to believe us. Like 69% chance of happening.
Nice.

But no to sour tart Klemmer, his numbers are great and all, but they don't make up for his negative effect on the team. Newcastle wanted him so badly, they can deal with it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the signing of Gus finaly tipped scale in our favor and I reckon alot of players will now want to come to the Bulldogs.

Take out all emotions and look at it from a pure football perspective.

Klemmer is not happy on the Knights and in no postion to command big dollars given his form. He would have to take a significant pay cut on a minimum 2 year deal. Say 300k and comes off the bench. Still a big body and better than Hetherington and Napa.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer not suited to the speed of the game now.
He's literally in single digit missed tackles, hasn't got a try cause to his name, runs more metres than almost may prop in the game, etc. He might not be an elite prop but he's hardly being left behind. Still a very good prop and better than what we have, just isn't worth the monster contract he's on.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need Vaughn as his dollar value likely reduced significantly and his trouble means his head pulled in and these boys looking for a strong hand gonna get Gus pull em in line...I like Baz approach safe work environment..... but strong discipline needed should be good combo... they love the coach but in fear of Gus where they discus future.