News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
djdeep/Buzz, You've done it again... :upset:
Since when The Mole was/is a reliable source of information ?
Josh is a wonderful human and a great footballer that makes mistakes like every other normal human being,
If there is such a meeting it could well be to iron out the misunderstanding.
The Bulldogs doesn't need cap space, they need players to fill the space !!!

The Middle East conflict is a complex situation, sadly in war the truth and the innocent on all sides suffer the most...
Jesus said
Matthew 5: 43-45:
You have heard that it was said, 'love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' but I tell you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your father in heaven.
This is truly humanity's only salvation !!!
He most certainly is a tremendous athlete and an outstanding man and role model.

If he's being summoned for any type of reprimand I hope he does his own knockout on his lordship King Phillip on his way out the door and scores 25 tries next year

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you’ve got players like David Nofa on $500k, Olam at the Storm on about the same…. JAC on $500k is an absolute bargain!

His finishing is supreme when given a chance and off the field with the fans… he’s 10/10.
We’d be stupid to let him go anywhere
The rumours about JAC wanting ourt stated well before the Koori knockout and the post - have no idea whether any truth to them-

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We already have too much money to spend with no one to spend it on. But yes, let's get more.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
A fight at an Abo carnival - no surprises here, its expected and normal behaviour for these fella's - they punch on in the long grass all the time!!

A stupid idiotic social media post from an uneducated footballer - again no surprises here.

Nothing will happen, the Fox will stay most likely.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The rumours about JAC wanting ourt stated well before the Koori knockout and the post - have no idea whether any truth to them-
I wouldn't blame him at all for wanting out if he did. He's completely wasted with this head coaches policy of mid field bombs as a last tackle option. When they happen to make it to a last tackle. He's a great team man but it would be only natural for him to feel slightly out of sorts here.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox is a talent on the field but he isn't a leader by any means & he is a live hand grenade with the pin pulled off the paddock. Personally I wouldn't be upset if we let him go. Seems to be agitating for a release because there have been whispers well before the kourey knockout about him. Compare him to the Morris twins & that is how ingers behave on & off the paddock.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last month everyone on the kennel was all about “get rid of the soft cocks, get rid of the dead wood, we want players who want to be here” now it’s one of their favourites stars we can’t let him go because hes too good. Guys been a fuckwit taking the piss out of our club for six months. Time to go champion

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As long as Fox doesn’t want out I only expect a kick up the bum.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He wasn't give the support because he lied to the board & then the video immerged.

Call me racist, I am over First Nation people going on about displacement and land rights, when I happened over 200 odd years ago & has nothing to do with them.

I am old school, I still say full blooded Aboriginals, half casts etc.

Most Aboriginals complaining are mixed race.

Awaits the fire & brimstone that is about to fall on me.
Seems like my position doesn’t differ much, from yours. But even if it did, I’d have no problem with it.
I’m a free speech absolutist. As long as you’re not calling for physical harm? Say what you want.
In my world, there’s no “punching up” or “punching down” because I don’t see myself above or below anyone.
you should be able to speak your mind on anything. You should be able to joke about anyone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So JAC is "anti-semetic" because he supports Palestinians and is going to get sacked?

Fuck all will happen with this bullshit. If he does get sacked then welcome to FG Skelton. Also if he does get sacked for that, then we know what the blue and white of our jersey stands for....

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will probably just get a warning and a fine. I doubt the club would sack him as they know most people would walk if they did.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seems like my position doesn’t differ much, from yours. But even if it did, I’d have no problem with it.
I’m a free speech absolutist. As long as you’re not calling for physical harm? Say what you want.
In my world, there’s no “punching up” or “punching down” because I don’t see myself above or below anyone.
you should be able to speak your mind on anything. You should be able to joke about anyone.
Not on the kennel, they closed the terrorist thread because nobody was licking Israel's arse so we are all anti-semetic.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit torn on this one. The concern we had when he signed was how he’d go off the field. Known issues before he went to Melbourne. The concern was always who he would surround himself with off the field and if he’d slip into old habits. Everyone loves the fox. Young kids love him. He’s an excitement machine.

Then the other side of it is he had an inconsistent season, off the back of coming back too early from his ankle injury to play origin. His defence has been shithouse. At least he is a winger and we have good wingers waiting in the wings (Wilson, Skelton). But if they do release him the club needs to be smart and get a player in return that we need.

In saying that I personally think he’s been unfairly hammered in the media. I think he stays. If we had a good year none of these rumours start. Winning shuts everyone up. And we need to start winning.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So JAC is "anti-semetic" because he supports Palestinians and is going to get sacked?

Fuck all will happen with this bullshit. If he does get sacked then welcome to FG Skelton. Also if he does get sacked for that, then we know what the blue and white of our jersey stands for....
FMD…. At this rate, Jobel’s is gonna need a re-spray each year updating them pics on the wall

Is there anyone left on the original mural or whatever it’s called that’s still playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.