The mind of michael ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wont be surprised if graham leaves NRL at the end or before the end of his current contract.
Why wouldn't he if his own club dogged him. The nrl is so corrupt now that he might just head home because he would not tolerate all the BS. James Graham in my opinion is the most passionate and toughest Bulldog ever. James Graham should not change but the nrl should. He deserves RESPECT. People have to remember what he had achieved overseas. Just look up and see his credentials. But because he plays tough and smashes everyone the nrl do not like it because souths can't take it. It is all about the $$$. I say this to Jammer "Don't change a thing". The nrl and souths can go and suck a d**k.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Was Luke every charged for that DANGEROUS CONTACT on Ennis? As if not, its double standards to charge Graham with it.
i think he successfully argued that ennis put too much pressure on the neck so he was allowed to kick him in the head, my memory is fading though so im not sure

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he if his own club dogged him. The nrl is so corrupt now that he might just head home because he would not tolerate all the BS. James Graham in my opinion is the most passionate and toughest Bulldog ever. James Graham should not change but the nrl should. He deserves RESPECT. People have to remember what he had achieved overseas. Just look up and see his credentials. But because he plays tough and smashes everyone the nrl do not like it because souths can't take it. It is all about the $$$. I say this to Jammer "Don't change a thing". The nrl and souths can go and suck a d**k.
They never dogged him. you have to see it this way, they wanted to move on with it, we got totally HAMMERED by media and the last thing the club wanted was the media chewing more into us for challenging the nrls rules,not only do we risk more time on the sidelines but it would also be a bad look seeing that nobody has opened there ****ing eyes to the real situation and the bulldogs have realized this, im all up for standing up for whats right but going up against the nrl ALONE will always be a losing battle and thats what the nrl wants unless a majority of clubs do then there ****ed! we played it smart and looked professional through the eyes of the "sheeps" and the only way to get revenge on the nrl is go all the way and win the grand final.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I've watched the sharks this season, I've hoped to see Ennis play well, and he has in patches. I still admire the man. He's not the best player but he gives his all, and like Graham he is a mongrel on the field, but a gentleman off it.

Mick had his forehead busted open from a head clash in his last game and he was back on the field as soon as it was stitched up and he passed the SCAT test. You can criticise his ability, but not his toughness and character.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
For those saying that the club has dogged Graham, none of you know the discussions between Des, James and the club that has gone on before deciding not to challenge the charges. So before you all carry on like idiots, take a deep breath and realise that the club and James have done the right thing to get this out of the media and take the focus back to the football and not on the club

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about how paul kents said that raleane's answer of ' perphaps' wasnt enough and the nrl need to tell her that that answer wasnt good enough ! Lick my nuts kent

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Way to go Ennis that was awsome just what we needed to hear.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
For those saying that the club has dogged Graham, none of you know the discussions between Des, James and the club that has gone on before deciding not to challenge the charges. So before you all carry on like idiots, take a deep breath and realise that the club and James have done the right thing to get this out of the media and take the focus back to the football and not on the club
100% the club supported James and whatever he wanted to do. Same with Lichaa and the other players. James is all class and handled it like a man. You won't see him in the media bleeting about his suspension!

Malla

Reaction score
After watching that it seems they will push for even more Ref protection so they will be pretty much run riot with no consequence.
Dangerous if they do.

I feel that Greenburg is really playing too much of the hard ass here. The players, clubs and coaches are the product of the NRL. They need to be the most significant aspect of the NRL, yet the perception and probably reality here is that it is the Refs who are held in higher esteem.

Coaching and players don't blow up because a call didn't go their way. They blow up when the call was wrong OR the ref has performed inconsistently. And as King George mentioned on Monday, the standard of refereeing is well below-par, and this is the key frustration behind fans, players and coaches.

I hate Toove's, but he had a brilliant idea that refs should be put in press conferences after each match. Not in a negative light, but it also gives them the opportunity to justify their thought process behind some of those 50/50 and contentious calls.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why he is a great captain..sticks up for his team mates..and more importantly he sticks up for his friends..he well and truly put Kent in his place.. That's why some of the lack of respect towards him in the Kennel has been disappointing..because regardless of what fans think of his ability he always gave it his all and led from the front..and that's to be admired.

Anyway he's been going pretty good at the Sharks.. I've had a few sneaky peeks at the Sharks forum..they love him!!

Malla

Reaction score
This is why he is a great captain..sticks up for his team mates..and more importantly he sticks up for his friends..he well and truly put Kent in his place.. That's why some of the lack of respect towards him in the Kennel has been disappointing..because regardless of what fans think of his ability he always gave it his all and led from the front..and that's to be admired.

Anyway he's been going pretty good at the Sharks.. I've had a few sneaky peeks at the Sharks forum..they love him!!
I just loved the seeing his mate ship with Graham shine through that interview yesterday. It truly made me happy. You don't come across people with as much respect and support as that in a life time, seems like Jammer and Ennis have a life long bond and friendship from here.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
its funny...i thought we would all hate Ennis...just like we did before he came to the Dogs...but im finding it hard too...
he has done so much for our club...and after last night..dnt think i could ever hate him or boo him...
hope we can all give him a warm welcome when we play the sharks at Belmore this year...
as for Barba..(if hes not playing reggies) we can boo the shit out of him!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just loved the seeing his mate ship with Graham shine through that interview yesterday. It truly made me happy. You don't come across people with as much respect and support as that in a life time, seems like Jammer and Ennis have a life long bond and friendship from here.
Ennis and Graham are cut from the same cloth of integrity .
i heard Jamie Soward talking on the radio yesterday and he too backed Graham

Endeavour

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
That's interesting re soward. He has no reason to love the bulldogs fans or Graham for that matter. Would be so interesting to know what the majority of players think of Fridays events and the way the NRL and media have handled it. But of course we will never know because if you talk out of turn you get slapped with a fine.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course Soward backed graham lol the little shit is still scared from the prelim having nightmares of graham biting his head off

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't see Graham leaving...

Being made the captain has added some extra responsibility on his shoulders, I can't see him being a player that shirks from that responsibility, especially now he has had all this turmoil going on..

Also interesting to see who is sticking up for him, its really great to see the quality of a man who plays hard football on the field, but obviously has a lot of respect off it from the people who really matter, the players. The media are fickle and can get stuffed, they just want to sensationalise everything and you could see them trying to milk it out of Ennis last night.. no way, the character of the man far outweighs one moment of emotional excess!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's interesting re soward. He has no reason to love the bulldogs fans or Graham for that matter. Would be so interesting to know what the majority of players think of Fridays events and the way the NRL and media have handled it. But of course we will never know because if you talk out of turn you get slapped with a fine.
yes I was very surprised myself but he did , he said that he doesn't think Graham should cop a ban said he is a fine captain leads with passion and that he can understand the conditions he was playing under.very sensible man

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Soward backing up Graham??

LOL didnt Graham give him a mouth full in the prelims?? HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.