The mind of michael ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love watching **** back peddle!! Come back Mick, we miss you!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great
Our management needs to see it!!

The club dogged Graham, the charges would not of been downgraded, however there is no difference with a 4 week or 5 week suspension.

With the correct representation and dragging the verdict over a couple of hours in the hearing, it would of done a lot more good than bad, exposing the inconsistencies and incorrect punishments dished out over the last 18 months, but most of all clearing of rubbishing Grahams name and the Canterbury Bulldogs
In an ideal world this would probably have happened, but Mick did say that he spoke to Jimmy on the weekend (as they are great mates )and Jimmy himself had conceded that he should take the punishment handed down, without concessions. Unless Mick was trying to keep Kent and his cronies happy why would he have said what he did.He spoke very passionately about how he viewed the situation and gave no quarter to Kent even indicating to him that he should not interrupt and that he should let him finish what he was saying.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just watched nrl on 360 on iq and ennis went out of his way to defend james ,a ****ing legend ,even cut off paul kent to get his point across

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Mick is one of the better analyzers of the game during the odd moments I see him on tv (don't have foxtel)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think Mick is one of the better analyzers of the game during the odd moments I see him on tv (don't have foxtel)
Have always liked Mick and he was always great value at fan days. He is a very intelligent speaker and I cheered loudly when he put Kent in his place. No one should have doubted his support for Jimmy as they became very close friends while he was at the Dogs. I particularly liked it when he mentioned he had spoken to Jimmy because he was concerned at how he was feeling. Shows how close the boys are at the cub.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mick is a great communicator and fantastic leader. He is very genuine and a great guy to talk to. I hope he rejoins the club after he retires from playing football. I actually see him as a future CEO.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mick is a great communicator and fantastic leader. He is very genuine and a great guy to talk to. I hope he rejoins the club after he retires from playing football. I actually see him as a future CEO.

I agree.

i also hope Jim Dymock is our next coach after life without Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.