Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Moyes is out of his depth, simple as that.

I'm growing more and more frustrated watching every match under Moyes, he has the wrong f*cking mentality.. somebody needs to remind him he isn't at Everton anymore, stop trying to protect a 1 goal lead ffs

Sir Alex never had this mentality and it shows how much we're really missing him

I know everybody is saying give Moyes time but this isn't the 80's and he isn't gonna get much time to turn things around, and it's not even changing things to his ways that's showing how out of depth he is. You just gotta look at his tactics and it's f*cking flawed, Kagawa benched every f*cking game, Welbeck gave him a gobby or some sh*t and is being chosen at every opportunity ahead of Hernandez and not to mention Giggs, I appreciate the things his done throughout his career at the club but he's turning 40 next month so please just use him in smaller games

/rant

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys are missing Scholes big time. Your mid field is not moving the ball fast enough.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
You guys are missing Scholes big time. Your mid field is not moving the ball fast enough.
We signed Big Bird but he's been effective as tits on a bull, until Moyes realises he's not at Everton anymore I can't see things changing

Won't be surprised to see Kagawa and Hernandez leave during the January transfer window, and I'm not sure what's happening with the whole Zaha situation.. f*ck it's gonna be a long season

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hernandez not happy at Man U? Apparently he wants more game time or he's out?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We signed Big Bird but he's been effective as tits on a bull, until Moyes realises he's not at Everton anymore I can't see things changing

Won't be surprised to see Kagawa and Hernandez leave during the January transfer window, and I'm not sure what's happening with the whole Zaha situation.. f*ck it's gonna be a long season
Fellaini is not a player who moves the ball quickly. He tends to hold it and and use his size and power to get past defenders. He is a good player. But not what you need.

Scholes had vision. His short and long passing was a feature of his game. I truly believe he is a bigger loss than any Man U supporter had envisioned.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Hernandez not happy at Man U? Apparently he wants more game time or he's out?
I feel for Hernandez, his been on the outer at United for awhile now

At the start of the season the club accepted a bid from Valencia for his services but he declined the move opting to stay, instead of rewarding his loyalty we've shafted him to play Welbeck at every given opportunity

I reckon Hernandez would be a perfect fit if he does choose to go during the January transfer window for either Arsenal or Tottenham who are monitoring his situation last time I checked

Fellaini is not a player who moves the ball quickly. He tends to hold it and and use his size and power to get past defenders. He is a good player. But not what you need.

Scholes had vision. His short and long passing was a feature of his game. I truly believe he is a bigger loss than any Man U supporter had envisioned.
A very good point you've raised, and I believe Kagawa would definitely improve our problems but he's not getting any game time so I reckon it's just a matter of time before he departs us and return back to Dortmund

Such a shame with the misuse of Kagawa and Hernandez, might add Zaha onto that list if he isn't handed some game time soon

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
this season has been a disappointment so far...and your only as good as your last game...hope for a much improved effort tomorrow in the champions league and back to winning ways in the league this bloody weekend

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Class from Alex Ferguson. Not only does he feel important enough to publish a second auto biography he has the nerve to unsettle present players and bag past United players who helped make them who they are today with his flawed opinions. The Bloke is still obsessed with Liverpool.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
u gota love SAF...says it how it is...no player is bigger than the club...plus you are only reading snippets of what the whole book says...read the whole thing than pass judgement......he never hate on players who did the right thing .... i.e Ronaldo.............no mention of tevez in snippets either...guess he wasnt around long enough to moan about......or Berbatov?
cant wait 2 read it

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Kagawa man of the match
needs to get a run of games together...and he should definately play in the league this weekend...but still something is missing...id like to see rooney rvp up front....kagawa just behind...nani valencia wide carrick or fellaini @ cdm...then evra rafa vidic and jones at the back......we r getting dominated in the midfield playing 2 deep with 2 cdms fellaini and carrick...its 1 or the other for me...and go more attacking....need goals against stoke this weekend.....our confidence is shot...and u can tell every match

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
"I thought it was Shinji's best game in my time here," Moyes said.

Well maybe if you play him more often, you'll realise he can put these sort of performances week in and week out

That being said, so happy for Kagawa to finally start a match plus get the MoTM, hopefully he won't get benched again...

United should have definitely score a couple more goals but we weren't clinical enough

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Squad named to play Stoke

Starting XI: De Gea, Smalling, Jones, Evans, Evra; Nani, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Rooney, van Persie

Subs: Lindegaard, Rafael, Fellaini, Januzaj, Young, Valencia, Hernandez

Thank f*ck Moyes has benched Fellaini, hasn't found his feet since moving to Old Trafford and praise the lord Kagawa isn't benched!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Either Moyes changes his tactics or show him the door

He's destroying everything Sir Alex has built over the last 27 years

F*cking play Kagawa in the hole and he'll create chances, Cleverley is mediocre at best and the back four seems clueless

I won't be surprised if we don't sign anybody during the January transfer window, nobody would want to play under Moyes