Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We're through to the knock out stage, massive win today against Bayer Leverkusen - 5 nil!

Mind you, they're 2nd in the Bundesliga so the boys performed exceptionally well with injuries to Carrick, Vidic and Van Persie

This is exactly why Kagawa should play in the hole, fantastic link up between Giggs/Rooney & Kagawa

Gotta ask why can't we play like this more often, I mean our last match was against Cardiff and we looked extremely sloppy yet we travel away to BayArena and beat the 2nd place Bundesliga side comfortably

Good momentum now to go ahead and face a couple of difficult fixtures against Spurs, Everton & Newcastle

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
believe it or not that is our best ever away win in the champions league...superb performance from the boys and obviously our best game of the season so far...
tough games coming up now in the league...and then need a point against shaktar to ensure we top the group.....lots of games coming up until the new year...very important part of the season...this is where the champions pick up important points and the pretenders well......u no the rest

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
believe it or not that is our best ever away win in the champions league...superb performance from the boys and obviously our best game of the season so far...
tough games coming up now in the league...and then need a point against shaktar to ensure we top the group.....lots of games coming up until the new year...very important part of the season...this is where the champions pick up important points and the pretenders well......u no the rest
Did you get my pm?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!
title aspirations out the window...a good season would top 4 finish...now we know how arsenal and Liverpool supporters usually feel
squad needs a makeover...
makes us realise how good fergie was...how he won the title with this squad is even more astonishing as each game passes by

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Everton is a top side, make no mistake about that...

You did beat us (Arsenal) not too long ago

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic, Moyes has no idea what he's f*cking doing and it's clear any hope of winning the league this season has gone out the window

Said from the start I don't believe he was the right choice for the vacant coaching role, look at Martinez and what his done with Everton

They're actually playing beautiful football now, no longer looking to grind out a draw and actually going for the win

What pisses me off even more is the fact Moyes chose to get rid of all SAF staff and bring in all his Everton staff, resulting in us playing with the (old) Everton mentality.. grinding out draws instead of going for the wins

Mike Phelan & Rene Meulensteen never should have been shown the door, they should have stayed on to ease Moyes into the transition of United coach and same can be said for David Gill, he should have stayed for an extra season to deal with the transfer negotiations

I know Sir Alex is still at the club as a Director... maybe it's time to put the watch back on and save our sinking season

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
should of went all out for mou.
squads getting old rio and giggs need to retire
lost the best CM prospect in the world and bought fellaini for 27million (lol)
why are young an valencia getting played over nani?
welbeck cant finish.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
welbeck cant finish.
Valencia is one of our players that is consistently good nearly every game. Young doesn't get that much game time, and nani is shite. That's just my guess though :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Valencia is one of our players that is consistently good nearly every game. Young doesn't get that much game time, and nani is shite. That's just my guess though :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
plz stop

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Well you guys do deserve success and it is your devine rights to win the league title

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
What pisses me off even more is the fact Moyes chose to get rid of all SAF staff and bring in all his Everton staff, resulting in us playing with the (old) Everton mentality.. grinding out draws instead of going for the wins

Mike Phelan & Rene Meulensteen never should have been shown the door, they should have stayed on to ease Moyes into the transition of United coach and same can be said for David Gill, he should have stayed for an extra season to deal with the transfer negotiations

I know Sir Alex is still at the club as a Director... maybe it's time to put the watch back on and save our sinking season
i was talking about this to someone yesterday and said exactly the same thing - we lost alot of back end staff and he brang in everton staff.
the more we lose or draw the more pressure will be on moyes and managing the one of the biggest clubs in the world will take its toll and he will make stupid decisions

i also blame united board for letting the backroom staff leave or get told to leave

i just hope its like david de gea situation where the first season he wasnt that good, now look at him he is great

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
welbeck cant finish.
giggs should be there for cup games
who do we replace rio with? smalling he makes bad mistakes
fellani haha everton would be laughing at how we paid 27 mil for him
young wont play again for ages the diving c**t
i dont get the nani situation to be honest with you, maybe its like kagawa , moyes didnt have faith him then put in 2 man of the match preferences

one thing i do know about watch united is this, when rooney plays and starts going back into midfield looking for the ball when he is playing up front we dont win alot of games because he is frustrated

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
btw no rooney this Saturday against Newcastle...picked up his 5th yellow of the season and will miss it due to suspension...really hope RVP is back...welbeck is useless...would rather see Nani play as a striker...needless to say this Saturday is a must win....all the teams in front of us start to play off against eachother the next few weeks...so we need to win our next 5 games....against lesser opponents...still...there is no easy wins in this league

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
btw no rooney this saturday against newcastle...picked up his 5th yellow of the season and will miss it due to suspension...really hope rvp is back...welbeck is useless...would rather see nani play as a striker...needless to say this saturday is a must win....all the teams in front of us start to play off against eachother the next few weeks...so we need to win our next 5 games....against lesser opponents...still...there is no easy wins in this league
it seems teams dont fear us anymore :(

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
fear or not...we should still be able to beat most teams...I have no problems losing to everton...they trouble us every time we play them...its the games against west brom..Southampton and Cardiff that annoyed me....that's 7 points we should of had ....

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
fear or not...we should still be able to beat most teams...I have no problems losing to everton...they trouble us every time we play them...its the games against west brom..Southampton and Cardiff that annoyed me....that's 7 points we should of had ....
Add another 3pts against the Hillsborough sooks and you lot would have been 10pts better off only sitting 2pts behind arsenal

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Fair play to Newcastle they deserved the victory

Realistically, a top 4 finish doesn't look likely at this rate

I hope the fans realise it's no longer the 80's, they can't keep saying Moyes needs time just like SAF.. for anybody that has forgotten, Sir Alex actually achieved European success with Aberdeen before coming to United, Moyes hasn't achieved anything - he's simply a mid table manager

Sir Alex has had his fair share of mistakes and it certainly looks like this was a major c*ck up, no coincidence that Everton are playing beautiful football under Martinez now..

I honestly believe Moyes won't see out his contract if things don't start changing fast, the club will take a financial hit if he fails to secure Champions League football for next season and I can't see the Glazer family holding onto him for very long if that's the case - plus, players will simply not want to join a sinking ship under Moyes