Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did u see the thread before it got axed?
The fella who was at closest to what you’re proclaiming has left the site for good so problem solved?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not hiding. I complained to the mods because there were physical threats and the thread was getting out of control. That's pretty much what i put in the report. After that the mods did what the mods did.

Believe we were trying to make tk a better place after Jan 1. I'm all for banter but that was just getting abusive.

So flame away if u want. I'm no angel myself but reckon if I can make the effort to be a good corporate citizen it's not that hard.
we get it u want to be a mod one day

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The fella who was at closest to what you’re proclaiming has left the site for good so problem solved?
No idea but as i said imv it had gotten out of control. Up to the mods to work out whether they think I was right or not. Guess they did.

Reckon you can take the piss as much as u want but when threats and abuse start, someone is having a holiday.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
we get it u want to be a mod one day
No chance. Have enough kids to look after. I'm simple. Pub rules. U think what was in that thread you'd say to someone in a pub? And if u did, what do you think would happen?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No chance. Have enough kids to look after. I'm simple. Pub rules. U think what was in that thread you'd say to someone in a pub? And if u did, what do you think would happen?
nah i agree it got out of control and not appropriate for the kennel

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not hiding. I complained to the mods because there were physical threats and the thread was getting out of control. That's pretty much what i put in the report. After that the mods did what the mods did.

Believe we were trying to make tk a better place after Jan 1. I'm all for banter but that was just getting abusive.

So flame away if u want. I'm no angel myself but reckon if I can make the effort to be a good corporate citizen it's not that hard.
Always thought you were a snowflake.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guessing the mods are snowflakes as well? There call, I just brought the attention to it.
Mmmm. I would say cowards.

It’s a wonder you love this place so much. Cause they act like a dictatorship

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Oh u mean the volunteers who keep this place running for nix and only ask people to behave like humans and follow some really simple to understand rules. So they don't have to spend their volunteer time babysitting kids.

In which case. You should apply to be a Mod. Then it's your rules you get to enforce for free.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh u mean the volunteers who keep this place running for nix and only ask people to behave like humans and follow some really simple to understand rules. So they don't have to spend their volunteer time babysitting kids.

In which case. You should apply to be a Mod. Then it's your rules you get to enforce for free.
I was a mod. Go figure.

Can't remember why I stopped (I think it was after the initial site shutdown about 10 ish years ago and I stopped posting, so I think i just lost it?)

Also - it was a banter thread. Clearly you missed the memo.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I was a mod. Go figure.

Can't remember why I stopped (I think it was after the initial site shutdown about 10 ish years ago and I stopped posting, so I think i just lost it?)

Also - it was a banter thread. Clearly you missed the memo.
Not just me. Appears the mods missed the memo too.

Oh and was that the site shut down because the posters got out of control and we ended up in the telecrap? Go figure....

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Oh and was that the site shut down because the posters got out of control and we ended up in the telecrap? Go figure....
Nah I think it was server related?

Anyway. Cheers boomer for getting me banned.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Fair call for putting your hand up mate. Credit to you.

I was in the thick of that and absolutely loved it all tbh. It's what the Banter Thread is there for, just giving each other shit.

Personally I think if the people involved don't report anything and abuse isn't directed at anyone else then things should be let slide.

However, I do get where you're coming from as it did get quite personal and clear threats of violence were made. So, you've got a point on that side.

As I said tho, the two involved seemed to be ok with it so personally I didn't have an issue.

If anything, I thought it was one of the.funniest threads I'd been in for a long time. But, then again I'm an immature ****

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

In this case I honestly felt a ban was too much. An overkill tbh.

If neither of you two complained, then who're you hurting?

I'm gutted tbh as people weren't able to see that absolutely amazing tirade. It was glorious.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I think Hackey is one of the mods with most common sense and understanding as he's the one that set it up. People can slag the mods off all they like (I was banned due to @coach and his multiple accounts) but he's pretty good with it all.

But, you're right in that the banter that led to bans was more than the usual banter.

Still don't think it deserved bans but that's why I'll never be a mod.

I applied to be a mod in truth but was told i "lack the maturity, common sense and morales to be a mod"