Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hojlund needs to be more selfish instead of looking to create for other everytime

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United need to be careful. Yeah, you're playing better but Spurs could've and probably should've had a few more also. If it clicks for them ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United need to be careful. Yeah, you're playing better but Spurs could've and probably should've had a few more also. If it clicks for them ...
dk what game you're watching but spurs have been the better team

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
dk what game you're watching but spurs have been the better team
That's what I was saying tho ... or trying to say.

United fans will be happy but the reality is Spurs at that point and now are the better team .. and quite easily.

When you take into account Spurs have 5 of their top players out also ...

United will win tho I reckon

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's what I was saying tho ... or trying to say.

United fans will be happy but the reality is Spurs at that point and now are the better team .. and quite easily.

When you take into account Spurs have 5 of their top players out also ...

United will win tho I reckon
Oh ... I understand

"You're playing better"

I mean that they're playing better than they had previously not better than Spurs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think this game perfectly highlighted to me why I just don't think Ten Haag is the answer for you.

Ange has been in what, 6 months?

I personally don't rate him as highly as most, but he's got a clear approach and way to play the game. The players seem to understand what he wants, and they're playing according to that.

Ten Haag has been in the job 18 months?

Team is reliant on individual brilliance or moments rather than team tactical approach. It doesn't seem like there's a real team plan other than not to lose and to counterattack.

At Old Trafford but Spurs bossed that in all honesty. And with a host of key players out, while United had most of theirs.

I'd be worried if I were a united fan.

As a Liverpool fan tho, this is fucking brilliant

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think this game perfectly highlighted to me why I just don't think Ten Haag is the answer for you.

Ange has been in what, 6 months?

I personally don't rate him as highly as most, but he's got a clear approach and way to play the game. The players seem to understand what he wants, and they're playing according to that.

Ten Haag has been in the job 18 months?

Team is reliant on individual brilliance or moments rather than team tactical approach. It doesn't seem like there's a real team plan other than not to lose and to counterattack.

At Old Trafford but Spurs bossed that in all honesty. And with a host of key players out, while United had most of theirs.

I'd be worried if I were a united fan.

As a Liverpool fan tho, this is fucking brilliant
having 35% possession at home really isn't good enough these days for a big club

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
having 35% possession at home really isn't good enough these days for a big club
Tbh even for a small club.

There needs to be some kind of identity as then the players know what's expected from them and the fans also.

Now?

It's hard to say.

With the quality they have on the pitch they'll get some results and do OK. They have to.

This will lead to supporters saying all they need to do is back the manager, and Ten Haag will splash another 250m or so.

And they'll continue to overachieve.

I just don't see it with Ten Haag.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

There needs to be some kind of identity as then the players know what's expected from them and the fans also.

Now?

It's hard to say.

With the quality they have on the pitch they'll get some results and do OK. They have to.

This will lead to supporters saying all they need to do is back the manager, and Ten Haag will splash another 250m or so.

it's not the man united way to play boring counter attacking footy

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Now?

It's hard to say.

sums it up pretty well

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Neville is a fucking idiot. Sorry, but I really don't listen to him much these days.

That being said, United don't have an identity that's for sure and some good points have been made.

You could argue that United have had so many injuries that it's hard to establish a certain way of playing, but ... that's a really poor excuse.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I'm not hiding. I complained to the mods because there were physical threats and the thread was getting out of control. That's pretty much what i put in the report. After that the mods did what the mods did.

Believe we were trying to make tk a better place after Jan 1. I'm all for banter but that was just getting abusive.

So flame away if u want. I'm no angel myself but reckon if I can make the effort to be a good corporate citizen it's not that hard.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm not hiding. I complained to the mods because there were physical threats and the thread was getting out of control. That's pretty much what i put in the report. After that the mods did what the mods did.

Believe we were trying to make tk a better place after Jan 1. I'm all for banter but that was just getting abusive.

So flame away if u want. I'm no angel myself but reckon if I can make the effort to be a good corporate citizen it's not that hard.
You’re a waffler mate lmao