Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God we suuuuuck

on the plus side - made a bet with a relo. He’s confident we finish top 5. If not, he owes me an all you can eat EJ feed.

Gonna starve longer than our recent goal drought

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol you liverstool supporters sure talk a lot of shit for only having won 1 PL title in the last 30 years + during covid szn, lmao tiny club

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting window ahead:

Regulion loan deal terminated by our side - confirmed
Varane +1 year offer is now being enacted by the club. Could leave on a free in the summer.
Sancho is Dortmund bound on loan
Decision yet to be made on Greenwood

No incomings at this stage - although it would not surprise me if we bring a GK on loan to cover for Onono

Club is trying to reduce their wage bill significantly - I think they finally realised paying big wages doesn't bring big players.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting window ahead:

Regulion loan deal terminated by our side - confirmed
Varane +1 year offer is now being enacted by the club. Could leave on a free in the summer.
Sancho is Dortmund bound on loan
Decision yet to be made on Greenwood

No incomings at this stage - although it would not surprise me if we bring a GK on loan to cover for Onono

Club is trying to reduce their wage bill significantly - I think they finally realised paying big wages doesn't bring big players.
need to bring back greenwood and sign some CBs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
honestly who cares about that anymore, he wasnt charged
FFS. Some people. You weren't saying the same previously, about Partey either ...

Putting all the proof etc to the side, isn't this about United starting anew?

Why would they bring a player like him back to only continue the circle that players are above the law?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean - didnt your club hold onto an alleged rapist for a few years in Naby Keita?
Do you think it's in United's best interest when you're looking to go in a new direction to bring all of his negative publicity etc back to the club?

You honestly think it's the right choice?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FFS. Some people. You weren't saying the same previously, about Partey either ...

Putting all the proof etc to the side, isn't this about United starting anew?

Why would they bring a player like him back to only continue the circle that players are above the law?
I suppose, but who exactly are united going to sign when no one wants to go there unless they get paid overs on wages which is what they want to fix

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I suppose, but who exactly are united going to sign when no one wants to go there unless they get paid overs on wages which is what they want to fix
Fuck knows.

But if you're trying to shift the culture of a club, you don't bring back someone who'll only bring more scrutiny or negativity.

Anyone who knows the case even just a little bit can see what he's done, so it's always going to be hanging over him.

It's not like the Ronaldo cases where things were less clear ...

United fans need to take a step back and push for their club to start making rational and long-term correct choices for the club. Something they haven't done in a very long time.

Calls to bring Greenwood back are absolutely mad.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck knows.

But if you're trying to shift the culture of a club, you don't bring back someone who'll only bring more scrutiny or negativity.

Anyone who knows the case even just a little bit can see what he's done, so it's always going to be hanging over him.

It's not like the Ronaldo cases where things were less clear ...

United fans need to take a step back and push for their club to start making rational and long-term correct choices for the club. Something they haven't done in a very long time.

Calls to bring Greenwood back are absolutely mad.
meh let them bring him back and they'll continue to still be shit