Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, he's got a pretty good point there @coach as you can't argue with the facts ...

Personally, I don't particularly care about records or whatever. All I know is that Liverpool is currently the undesputed greatest team in the world ... and that's all that matter ;)
Half those “facts” are wrong
Check my reply

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm, he's got a pretty good point there @coach as you can't argue with the facts ...

Personally, I don't particularly care about records or whatever. All I know is that Liverpool is currently the undesputed greatest team in the world ... and that's all that matter ;)
You can and I did
Half arnt facts lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ummmm , yes we did.
When you find me Ferguson’s record in his first 5 years coaching your team and can show that he won the Premier league, the CL, the World club championship and community shield cup all in a space of 12 months let us know.
Klopp in his first 5 years as manager of Liverpool is more successful than your beloved Ferguson’s and what he achieved in that same time frame. FACT.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ummmm , yes we did.
When you find me Ferguson’s record in his first 5 years coaching your team and can show that he won the Premier league, the CL, the World club championship and community shield cup all in a space of 12 months let us know.
Klopp in his first 5 years as manager of Liverpool is more successful than your beloved Ferguson’s and what he achieved in that same time frame. FACT.
Ummm no you didn’t
Those facts before we’re wrong
You never won them in the space of 12 months
Get a calendar out and checks dates, and let me know if I was correct or not
Hhahahahahhahah
And when exactly was your last community shield win in the last 12 months? Or last 12 years lol
So another wrong claim

But I love how you changed the subject

Go back quote my post about those facts being wrong
And you will find I’m correct

Not a smart man........

P.s pep won domestic treble just last year
You couldn’t even win a double with your “worlds best side”
Hahhahahahha

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ofcourse they are , because they too have won the CL, Premier league, World club champions and community shield with their respective English clubs within 12 months ......NOT

They also hold the record for the earliest title win , most home wins in a row , biggest lead in history (25 points) , most points over 38 games ( 104),best ever start to the season , most home wins in a season, the most points amassed over 2 consecutive seasons ....not Klopp’s Liverpool. (Cough cough.)

sorry old mate but neither Pep , Mourinio or even Ferguson have achieved these remarkable records.
Here’s what u said about winning all that 12 months
And I corrected you

But can’t even accept you we’re incorrect

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here’s what u said about winning all that 12 months
And I corrected you

But can’t even accept you we’re incorrect
No Im correct regarding winning 4 trophies in 12 months.
The Community shield is an error, its the Uefa super cup I was referencing when we beat Chelsea . The Community shield which we lost on penalties against the biggest team of Manchester right now ,is yet another final Klopp made .

4 titles won since May 2019 old mate.

The CL against Spurs was won in May 2019
The UEFA Super cup against Chelsea was won August 2019 ( i mistakenly wrote community shield)
The CWC was won against Flamengo in December 2019
The PL was wrapped up March 2020 before Covid stopped things. Y
You were of the guys praying and hoping that covid actually denies us winning the title by cancelling the season.

As you can see, its been a very successful period for Liverpool since May 2019. 4 trophies for Klopp and the reds , something Ferguson did NOT achieve in his first 5 years in charge.
We are playing Arsenal soon for the the right to lift the community shield so there's a high probablity Klopp will be winning yet another trophy.
Ferguson was right when he said he is worried that when Klopp signed for Liverpool.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Im correct regarding winning 4 trophies in 12 months.
The Community shield is an error, its the Uefa super cup I was referencing when we beat Chelsea . The Community shield which we lost on penalties against the biggest team of Manchester right now ,is yet another final Klopp made .

4 titles won since May 2019 old mate.

The CL against Spurs was won in May 2019
The UEFA Super cup against Chelsea was won August 2019 ( i mistakenly wrote community shield)
The CWC was won against Flamengo in December 2019
The PL was wrapped up March 2020 before Covid stopped things. Y
You were of the guys praying and hoping that covid actually denies us winning the title by cancelling the season.

As you can see, its been a very successful period for Liverpool since May 2019. 4 trophies for Klopp and the reds , something Ferguson did NOT achieve in his first 5 years in charge.
We are playing Arsenal soon for the the right to lift the community shield so there's a high probablity Klopp will be winning yet another trophy.
Ferguson was right when he said he is worried that when Klopp signed for Liverpool.
Champions league against spurs was not won in may.....
Wrong again
Shit your special
Premier league was not done and dusted in March
Not even mathematically wrong again

Mate the internet is your friend , you should use it and your calendar

And you still can’t admit you were wrong on all the pointsI corrected you on

So I’ve just pointed out 2 incorrect “facts” of yours again after you have had the chance to research it AGAIN....
Bahahhahahah

And your still wrong
And still can’t admit it
Bahahhahahah oh boy this one is special

Maybe your next post you can correct this with a small amount of research

Last edited:

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Ummmm , yes we did.
klopp come into liverpool with ahalf decent side fergie didnt you flop

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
United are like the Bulldogs now, they need rebuild upon rebuild to fix the long list of fuck ups.

Power house clubs being run by absolute morons.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Half decent side? Are you sure? :tearsofjoy:
The guys salty as fuck lol, especially that Chris_e _stale dude.
Theyre clutching at straws, Klopp has done this to them. Klopp arrived with the team mid table and a roster with lots of average players, as you’ve listed.
”the CL wasn’t won in May” ....lol . No it was won 1st June .
The PL was officially won late June 2020.
4 trophies in the space of a year. They can’t get their head around that. Lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guys salty as fuck lol, especially that Chris_e _stale dude.
Theyre clutching at straws, Klopp has done this to them. Klopp arrived with the team mid table and a roster with lots of average players, as you’ve listed.
”the CL wasn’t won in May” ....lol . No it was won 1st June .
The PL was officially won late June 2020.
4 trophies in the space of a year. They can’t get their head around that. Lol
So you finally looked at a calendar dribbler...
1st of June cl and 25 the pl
That’s over 12 months which I’ve said all along
And you denied it
And I’m correct
And you were wrong
God your dumb
So it’s over 12 months and you were wrong from the start which I told you
Do you need a calendar Forest to know how long 12 months is
Bahahhahahah
Thank you you dribbling muppet

Only took a thousand posts for you to realise I was correct
Now beat it

Hahhahahahha thank you

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s cute when you starting winning things again isn’t it
How special is old mate?
Whole time I said that wasn’t in 12 months, now finnnnnnnaallly
His looked at a calendar
Dah dah dah 1 plus 1 equals um um dah dah
What a dumb individual

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you finally looked at a calendar dribbler...
1st of June cl and 25 the pl
That’s over 12 months which I’ve said all along
And you denied it
And I’m correct
And you were wrong
God your dumb
So it’s over 12 months and you were wrong from the start which I told you
Do you need a calendar Forest to know how long 12 months is
Bahahhahahah
Thank you you dribbling muppet

Only took a thousand posts for you to realise I was correct
Now beat it

Hahhahahahha thank you
Keep telling yourself that. Its good for your therapy . :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
In your next reply see if you can add a few more dozen paragraphs , to convince yourself :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
In 2 weeks were playing Arsenal for the community shield, I cant fathom the sorrow in here if we lift that one also.
But but but but ..... "you dont play them in 2 weeks, you play them 15 days , Im right and youre wrong " :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that. Its good for your therapy . :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
In your next reply see if you can add a few more dozen paragraphs , to convince yourself :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
In 2 weeks were playing Arsenal for the community shield, I cant fathom the sorrow in here if we lift that one also.
But but but but ..... "you dont play them in 2 weeks, you play them 15 days , Im right and youre wrong " :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Lol still can’t can’t admit I was right
And you were wrong

Shows what type of person you are .......
Hahaha