Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when you think Fellaini might be worth hanging on to with a good effort here, nice contribution there he offers this piss weak pass back to De Gea knowing they have a greyhound of a striker that will chase down anything and puts them back in the game the quicker he fucks off to Sunderland the better

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Just when you think Fellaini might be worth hanging on to with a good effort here, nice contribution there he offers this piss weak pass back to De Gea knowing they have a greyhound of a striker that will chase down anything and puts them back in the game the quicker he fucks off to Sunderland the better
i think most of us had the same look on our face when we saw him starting last night!
but think Mkhi & hopefully Pogba will be starting next week against Bournemouth

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
whats the deal with basti? i got him on my shirt ill be disappointed if he leaves

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the deal with basti? i got him on my shirt ill be disappointed if he leaves
Looks like he is done. I love the bloke but unfortunately at his age now he is to injury prone. That's why pep let him go from Bayern. Even Dutch Hasler last year said he is not the same player he once was

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the forward is on the same page as him its all over for the defence

also seemed him an evra had a good understanding
I'm just picturing Martial, Rashford and the God of Manchester on the end of those assists.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
LOL so did i.... going to order a new jersey this week...but too scared who to get on the back as i dont want to Jinx them like i did with Basti...
was going to go Zlatan...but undecided now with Pogba coming home

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way football is these days my last 2 shirts have been without a name. My mate got a Di Maria one and I still laugh at him when he wears it .. He tells people it's made out of snake skin lol

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
yep only players i have that still play with us are obviously Rooney / Giggs ... Giggs ive had since the 90s..the Rooney one i think is 08/09 the black jersey...
ive got 2 with my name on the back...and then Ronaldo / Berbatov / Chicharito / Rvp / Schweinsteger lol whos next...

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
I don't even wear jerseys I don't know why I buy them

I got three blue one with giggs on the back still with tags
Last years red with basti
1996 with cantona is that the year old Trafford was on the jersey if so best jersey ever made

Last edited:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
For those interested, Paul Pogba is currently at Carrington undergoing his medical

Bonus: Here's pictures of Pogba arriving in a Camaro

Last edited:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
i think most of us had the same look on our face when we saw him starting last night!
but think Mkhi & hopefully Pogba will be starting next week against Bournemouth
Unfortunately this isn't FIFA where you can sign any player and just slot them straight into your starting XI

Very unlikely Pogba will start against Bournemouth, he just came back from an extended holiday so he has no match fitness at all

Not to mention he still has to settle and adapt to the team and the tactics Mourinho wants to play, doubt he'll start many matches straight away after signing - probably make a few sub appearances to build his match fitness up

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those interested, Paul Pogba is currently at Carrington undergoing his medical

Bonus: Here's pictures of Pogba arriving in a Camaro

We should call you Sonny confidential ... You got all the scoops.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We should call you Sonny confidential ... You got all the scoops.
If you would like, I could go into extra detail.. Pogba was on board a Dassault Falcon 900DX which flew in from Nice, France

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Paul Pogba has completed his medical

Bonus: Here's a picture of Pogba in our training gear with some club staff members

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
people saying it took so long to sign him so adidas could cash in on this deal as well