Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the talk about Di Maria has turned into an avalanche with reports he will be undergoing a medical with PSG this week. Sonny, what have you heard?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
More or less waiting for a fee to be agreed between the two clubs, though he's still technically a Manchester United player, he hasn't flown to the US to link up with the rest of the squad instead choosing to stay in Argentina as this transfer rumour drags out

What a f*cking snake.. he has absolutely bottled it in fleeing to a weaker league to join a team that has no competition instead of staying and fighting for his place, massive flop signing once he joins PSG and I hope the title stays with him forever - the next time we play PSG and Di Maria starts for them, I hope Jones two foots the snake

Remember, we weren't ever his first choice after Perez chose to kick him out of Real Madrid, he wanted PSG but they couldn't afford him because they for whatever reason decided to blow £50m on David Luiz so he joined us purely because we were the only other club interested

Not to worry though, as good as he is, our better performances towards the end of the season were without Di Maria in the starting lineup so I think we'll be fine

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Makes me so angry seeing how this Di Maria situation is unfolding.. he could learn a thing or two from Evra

Should be a privilege to play for Manchester United, we need to invest in more players like Evra who will play for the badge

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
if we dont get what we paid for him last year
keep him and let be a bench warmer
F*ck that, why waste a bench spot on the snake.. put him in the U21s and let him rot

Money isn't an issue at the club, we can afford to pay his wages while he rots in the reserves

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
so it looks like we are done for this window?
we arent going for Otamendi and Ramos is staying at Madrid....
so either we r very good at keeping shit behind doors...or we are done until January transfer window...
just over a week until new season starts!!!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
starting line up for game against PSG starting in just under an hour!

DDG
DARMIAN JONES BLIND SHAW
CARRICK SCHWEINSTEGER
MATA MEMPHIS YOUNG
ROONEY

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see how LVG fits Schneiderlin into the mix this season

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Interesting to see how LVG fits Schneiderlin into the mix this season
I think this is 1st preseason game he hasnt started..so prob wants to test schweinstegers fitness...plenty of games to go around for our midfielders...not worried about that

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
TERRIBLE DEFENCE to concede 1st goal...looked like a simple chip ball over to Matuidi who ran onto it infront of Jones...as DDG came out ...i think Blind ccoming from otherside tangled with DDG and Jones and Matuidi gently tapped past them all...other than that...we r playing quite well lol

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
and thats 2 to PSG
Zlatan scores an easy tap in....dreadful defence...
need a CB and quick!

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or has Carrick looked sloppy in the first half

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Very sloppy
And first goal looks like a shaw og
Terrible mixup at the back
Is carrick playing CB?
They all look to be chopping n changing in defence between jones carrick n blind

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sloppy
And first goal looks like a shaw og
Terrible mixup at the back
Is carrick playing CB?
They all look to be chopping n changing in defence between jones carrick n blind
Not quite sure think he might be sitting real deep

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
positives - our LB/RB issues seem sorted...boy they are playing well...same to Perreira whos been on a mere 10 mins and looks very lively...hope he gets a good amount of gametime this season...

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
game over - lost 2 nil...a poor end to our tour...
bring on the spuds next weekend!!
they are currently losing to the MLS all stars 2-1 with not long 2 go