Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
funnily enough spurs are after Rodgers
Arsenal fans should be rooting for Lampard to Spurs all the way . Once in a lifetime moment for Gunners supporters to see one of their biggest rivals get relegated if Lampard goes there .
On the other hand if Ange takes over there’s a slight chance he may turn them around, if Levy allows him .

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Arsenal fans should be rooting for Lampard to Spurs all the way . Once in a lifetime moment for Gunners supporters to see one of their biggest rivals get relegated if Lampard goes there .
On the other hand if Ange takes over there’s a slight chance he may turn them around, if Levy allows him .
I honestly couldn't care less what happens to spurs as long as they stay shit and we continue to be in the mix with city and Liverpool fighting for trophies

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
do Newcastle even need a center back i thought botman and Scharr were pretty solid this season
They were but Scharr is 31 and he (along with Burn) are very suspect in defence at times. Scharr is excellent depth behind Kim

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They were but Scharr is 31 and he (along with Burn) are very suspect in defence at times. Scharr is excellent depth behind Kim
if he wants playing time he should go to Newcastle, I doubt he'll start ahead of varane and Martinez at United