Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Kane is a big shout for you. No? Not sure Mount is what you need but you can never have enough class players in the team
Kane is a dream. But this club won't shell out what the spurs want unless we sell the club to the arabs lol.

I dont mind mount but I don't think he's the type of mid we need. We haven't had a class 6 in ages.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kane is a dream. But this club won't shell out what the spurs want unless we sell the club to the arabs lol.

I dont mind mount but I don't think he's the type of mid we need. We haven't had a class 6 in ages.
I think Kane is attainable tbh. Him and a decent 6 as you said would go along way but still improvements in attack, midfield and defence to be made.

Will be a very interesting summer

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Levy will shop him around Europe before any other EPL will get a look in

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Levy will shop him around Europe before any other EPL will get a look in
Can't see Kane leaving England but who'd be able to afford him?

Newcastle? United?

City obviously won't get him. No way Liverpool will. Arsenal won't.

Can't see him staying at Spurs tbh.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is being shopped to Madrid. Could see it happening Benzema ain’t getting younger

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oshimen was rumoured to go to United at one stage?

I honestly think United will go all in on Kane.
spurs would want at least 100 mil plus not sure if united would pay that though there isn't much quality strikers available

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard Mark Ogden say United's ability to spend will be limited because they've spent so much the last few windows and their commercial revenue is way down on previous years, so they have FFP limitations.

Supposedly they only have 100 million to spend and any more would have to come from selling players. Don't shoot the messenger, that's what he was saying..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard Mark Ogden say United's ability to spend will be limited because they've spent so much the last few windows and their commercial revenue is way down on previous years, so they have FFP limitations.

Supposedly they only have 100 million to spend and any more would have to come from selling players. Don't shoot the messenger, that's what he was saying..
I heard similar as well a few weeks ago

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard similar as well a few weeks ago
I just can't see how it's true. Why this year? Just don't believe it as they spend millions every window no matter where they finish.

They'll break 200m again if you ask me.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just can't see how it's true. Why this year? Just don't believe it as they spend millions every window no matter where they finish.

They'll break 200m again if you ask me.
ffp apparently maybe to do with high wages on majority of their players not sure?

they should be able to sell generate at least an extra 60 to 100 mil with selling players

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ffp apparently maybe to do with high wages on majority of their players not sure?

they should be able to sell generate at least an extra 60 to 100 mil with selling players
I can't believe they won't be able to spend big. They will. Do it every year

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can't see Kane leaving England but who'd be able to afford him?

Newcastle? United?

City obviously won't get him. No way Liverpool will. Arsenal won't.

Can't see him staying at Spurs tbh.
Not Newcastle. Doesn’t suit our 90m intense press playstyle