Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's also the possibility of you becoming City on steroids. Imagine them pumping in some of that fake revenue on-top of the legit revenue you already make, you could be pushing a billion a year.
There buying untied to make money, if the glazers can take 100m a year out of the club every year and it changes nothing
Imagine the money we could make them with it run properly, debt free, stadium upgrade etc

There a reason these people are willing to pay 5billion dollars and the club has a 600millon dollar debt

They know we could be the cash cow of all cash cows and still be able to spend in the market knowing the return on investment could be incredible
We’re arguably the best known club in the world with Real Madrid and Barcelona

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There buying untied to make money, if the glazers can take 100m a year out of the club every year and it changes nothing
Imagine the money we could make them with it run properly, debt free, stadium upgrade etc

There a reason these people are willing to pay 5billion dollars and the club has a 600millon dollar debt

They know we could be the cash cow of all cash cows and still be able to spend in the market knowing the return on investment could be incredible
We’re arguably the best known club in the world with Real Madrid and Barcelona
They aren't going to use you as a cash cow, they're using you as the next step in their Sportswashing project. Look at how much they spent to host the WC, buying United is absolutely nothing in comparison to that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We would become a supercharged City, I dont think any club would be able to touch us if we were state owned. We already have one of the worlds largest scouting networks, biggest fanbases, and generate more than everyone. We finished 6th and were able to bring in the likes of Pogba, Lukaku and Ibra. It took City 8-10 years before they became what they are now, it would take us 6 months.
Na we generate more revenue now ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They aren't going to use you as a cash cow, they're using you as the next step in their Sportswashing project. Look at how much they spent to host the WC, buying United is absolutely nothing in comparison to that.
Sportswashing, I thought everyone took their own shirts home and washed em
Maybe they will bring the oranges

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if use win against Leicester tomorrow do use think you're a chance of winning the league?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if use win against Leicester tomorrow do use think you're a chance of winning the league?
Nup, we’ve been playing in average every 3 and half days since the World Cup
We’ve got a few injury’s to add with recent suspensions

I’m just waiting for the dip in form and all the games to catch up to us
I’d be conctrating on top four at best

Got teams like Brighton Fulham who arnt far behind getting plenty of rest
Spurs still hanging in and Liverpool finally starting to find their feet and only in 2 comps

Not to mention Newcastle

Winning the league isnt even a thought, but staying injury free and resting players where u can is priority
Would only take an injury or 2 to key players with our weak squad and we could drop like flys

Already miss Erickson last contributions massively

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nup, we’ve been playing in average every 3 and half days since the World Cup
We’ve got a few injury’s to add with recent suspensions

I’m just waiting for the dip in form and all the games to catch up to us
I’d be conctrating on top four at best

Got teams like Brighton Fulham who arnt far behind getting plenty of rest
Spurs still hanging in and Liverpool finally starting to find their feet and only in 2 comps

Not to mention Newcastle

Winning the league isnt even a thought, but staying injury free and resting players where u can is priority
Would only take an injury or 2 to key players with our weak squad and we could drop like flys

Already miss Erickson last contributions massively
anything is possible i guess but use do have a tough run of games coming up after Leicester with Brentford and Liverpool.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
anything is possible i guess but use do have a tough run of games coming up after Leicester with Brentford and Liverpool.
Throw Barcelona and cup final against Newcastle in too

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The game against Leicester is huge but moreso because it puts us 8 points in above Newcastle compared to 3 points behind City/5 behind Arsenal.

For us to compete we would need one of Sancho or Antony to catch fire goal scoring wise to supplement Rashford.

I'd say Arsenal and City are 40% chance of winning each, United 20%.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just saw that since gameday 3 no one has picked up more PL points than us. Really does show how far we've come as thats over a 7 month period, with a major break in the middle (rules out just momentum).

We really are building under the radar, being the only team still alive in all 4 competitions, with a cup final coming up, beating Arsenal, City, Liverpool on the way to the top 3 and winning 5 out of 7 games in Europe.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
That second half was orgasmic. Another 2 goals to Rasford and 1 to sancho

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First game I haven’t watched in ages
Ten hag producing miracles with that midfield , massive balls

Weghorst sabitzer Fred lol
Wow

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bruno’s assists are superb to watch, another 2
His been unreal for us
Rashford white hot, form player in the world right now
Sancho getting his confidence back

All this in 7 months under ten hag with a very skinny squad
Unbelievable

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bruno’s assists are superb to watch, another 2
His been unreal for us
Rashford white hot, form player in the world right now
Sancho getting his confidence back

All this in 7 months under ten hag with a very skinny squad
Unbelievable
Sanchos goals was *chefs kiss*

Rashford lay off. 1-2 with Bruno (one touch, one shot, goal)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As a United supporter, sitting back for that second half and just watching complete domination after what we've witnessed the past 24 months was spectacular. We missed two sitters too (Dalot and Martinez) that should have made it 5-0, and with all the other chances we were creating it could have been way more than that.

Rashford has easily been the best player in Europe since the start of 2023. In the 17 games since the WC, there has only been 1 game where he didnt score or assist. And he scored in 15 of those games.

Also great to see Sancho step it up, 2 goals since he has returned. Bruno majestic as always.

Big week for us. Barca and the cup final. Two must win games.