Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know Darwin beat the EPL speed record last night? Did you also know that shortly after Pendu then broke Darwin's record when he was spotted speeding out of Old Trafford before the final whistle?
Did you know 28 shots

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know we are short on strikers at the moment but i cannot see how he is not a toxic distraction for the squad.

Can't leave soon enough for me.
Has he ruined his legacy?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he ruined his legacy?
Probably not ..... nothing can change the fact he was one of United's and the worlds greatest ever players.

Personally i think he has been all about Ronaldo since his Real Madrid days and had a feeling that things wouldn't end well upon his return.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Casemiro is giving us someone to can hold the midfield up with defence, keep possession and plays some really great balls thru in attack
Sorely missed over the last few years
And Antony been really good, always a threat out wide and makes the defence second guess themselves
Martinez and varane looking really solid

Will have more ups and downs in the rebuild, but they need to back ten hag and not sack him after 2 years
I don’t know weather his the answer but looks like his stamping his mark on the team

And old heart attack has probably been one of ur best buys considering he was free
I have to take my hat off to erikson

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Casemiro is giving us someone to can hold the midfield up with defence, keep possession and plays some really great balls thru in attack
Sorely missed over the last few years
And Antony been really good, always a threat out wide and makes the defence second guess themselves
Martinez and varane looking really solid

Will have more ups and downs in the rebuild, but they need to back ten hag and not sack him after 2 years
I don’t know weather his the answer but looks like his stamping his mark on the team

And old heart attack has probably been one of ur best buys considering he was free
I have to take my hat off to erikson
‘Heart attack’ eriksen. Wow

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mark Goldbridge reporting we approached Edwin Van der sar for director of football gig

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mark Goldbridge also reporting we approach jeremie frimpong (Leverkusen RB)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got home at 11:30 stinking last night
Woke up draw to Chelsea at Stamford bridge, not horrible result, played all the big 6 once now only city have beat us

Varane left injured in tears, obviously he knows it’s not a good injury with World Cup soon
So can’t see it being a minor thing

How good are Forrest lol

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you watch whole video, his saying you see that 4-5 times a game every game that arnt penalised
Attackers pushed and dragged in the box
Then said if it’s a penalty, penalise the other 4 times it happens too
The inconsistency’s is what his saying
I get the inconsistency part but it was unnecessary from mctominay to even have his arms all around broja in the first place