Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seen that , can’t tell me his not a top 5 keeper for Spain
Brentford raya going, bloke seen 4 whiz past him against Aston villa last week
Its a shame it hasnt worked out for him on the international stage. He has had a magnificent club career.

5x Premier League team of the year
4x Manchester United player of the year
4x Manchester United players player of the year
1x Fifa team of the year

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good win over there, just couldn’t find that extra goal to take us to the top of table
Real happy how he rotates the squad given players rest to avoid this niggling injury’s

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good win over there, just couldn’t find that extra goal to take us to the top of table
Real happy how he rotates the squad given players rest to avoid this niggling injury’s
hopefully we dont have to play each other early on in the Europa league. I think use have to play an extra round than us now that u didnt top the group

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hopefully we dont have to play each other early on in the Europa league. I think use have to play an extra round than us now that u didnt top the group
Probably , just couldn’t find that extra goal today
Hate seen the better teams of a competition play each other early on

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So very frustrating that we didnt top the group due to that penalty we conceded in the first game, which was a disgraceful call. Also 15 points would have guarenteed us first place in every other group. So frustrating.

We now have to verse one of the 8 teams which dropped out of the champions league. We dont have a squad that will be able to keep up with what will end up being 3 games a week towards the backend of the season, so these two extra games can only harm us.

Great moment between Garnacho and Ronaldo today. That boy has something about him.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only caught the second half but the ref was shit. probably didn’t cause us to lose the game but some of his calls were munted. playing maguire up front for 10mins shows really how desperate we are for a centre foward, january can’t come soon enough

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Be a rough game against villa
New manger emery will want 110%
And how many times does a team get a new manager/coach thru any sport and triumph first game
Real test for us Monday morning and will be a tough game away

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Be a rough game against villa
New manger emery will want 110%
And how many times does a team get a new manager/coach thru any sport and triumph first game
Real test for us Monday morning and will be a tough game away
Especially with the coach being Emery, he will set the team up extremely compact and Villa have a lot of talent regardless of how they have been playing. Also not looking great having half our attack injured. Hopefully one of Antony or Sancho is back. Rashford has a niggling thigh injury so hopefully a rest mid week helped him with that. Also at 38 it won’t be easy asking Ronaldo to back up for yet another 90 mins, third time in a week.

I do think we will get a win, I think 2-1.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
only caught the second half but the ref was shit. probably didn’t cause us to lose the game but some of his calls were munted. playing maguire up front for 10mins shows really how desperate we are for a centre foward, january can’t come soon enough
I guess it’s good signs that we are winning and keeping clean sheets but those extra Europa games are going to cost us in the league later in the season. We don’t have the depth

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Especially with the coach being Emery, he will set the team up extremely compact and Villa have a lot of talent regardless of how they have been playing. Also not looking great having half our attack injured. Hopefully one of Antony or Sancho is back. Rashford has a niggling thigh injury so hopefully a rest mid week helped him with that. Also at 38 it won’t be easy asking Ronaldo to back up for yet another 90 mins, third time in a week.

I do think we will get a win, I think 2-1.
True problems up front with injury’s
Could be real thin

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shocking first 30 minutes, we look like we are running on fumes, needed a couple of days rest.

Hopefully we can make one or two adjustments and make a second half comeback. I'd be bringing on McTominay just to get some extra pace and power in the middle, VdB has been too slow so far

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shocking first 30 minutes, we look like we are running on fumes, needed a couple of days rest.

Hopefully we can make one or two adjustments and make a second half comeback. I'd be bringing on McTominay just to get some extra pace and power in the middle, VdB has been too slow so far
So are they good or you guys bad,

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I say about the new manger coming in
Missed Bruno creating and that’s why van de beek never got game time with 3 mangers
Looked very very flat and gassed today