Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Its almost like a mini season between now and the world cup, the table will really take shape after it restarts. Injuries will happen like you said and a lot of teams dont have great depth this year.
They should start the season all over again after the WC imho.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haarland is so good, if City dont with the EPL and Champions League it's a fail IMO
Great great player, but also very fortunate to be playing in a team that season on season averages the most chances created ever. It sets him up perfectly to get an outrageous number of goals the next few seasons.

I think he needs up on 36 goals (In PL). Which would end up an all time record.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We dominated that half.

Evertons goal was just a really good shot from outside the box.

Antony getting his third goal in three games, and he looks a danger every time he is on the ball and 1on1 with the defender. Would like to see him back himself and run at the opposition more though.

Casemiro needs to play every game, we haven't done him any favours by continually putting him in and out of the side. He loos good but has a few errors which honestly look nothing more than rust. His passing game is very underrated though, he got a great assist for Ronaldos goal, and he has broken the press with a few passes.

Ronaldo is looking pretty good so far as well. Nice finish for his 700 club goal.
Exactly

finally good to see us playing some Goldbridge-ball. Looked good

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Once pep goes city go bye bye
I think they will see a greater drop off than they anticipate. Their club spent the years leading up to Pep preparing for his arrival and have spent the past 6-7 years designing the club around his image. Even with the slightest of change that a new manager implements there will be a drop off. They also will be less attractive to potential signings. Pep is bigger than their whole club and thats not even debatable.

Also Haalands release clause kicks in just before the 2024 season.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All over these like a rash 80% possession
Missed 4-5 great chances for a goal

0-0 at the break lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mcsauce Lol, give him credit been really good this year

Should of win by 10, our biggest weakness are the shot teams who sit back n defend with numbers

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once pep goes city go bye bye
We won the league with Mancini and Pelligrini. Obviously losing Pep would be massive, and he's taken the club to another level with how they've dominated domestically..

But with the squad they've built, academy they have in place and the budget they have for transfers and wages, another good manager can still win championships there. Every manager would kill for that job when it becomes available.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mcsauce Lol, give him credit been really good this year

Should of win by 10, our biggest weakness are the shot teams who sit back n defend with numbers
both our teams got lucky this morning, though by going off the stats use should of won by at least 3 or 4 goals

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
both our teams got lucky this morning, though by going off the stats use should of won by at least 3 or 4 goals
I seen use miss 5 really good chances that should of been buried and hit the post
34 shots 13 on target and nearly 80% possession
But that’s how it goes some days

If your boys had those stats your lads win by 5 I rkn
Arsenal playing good football

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I seen use miss 5 really good chances that should of been buried and hit the post
34 shots 13 on target and nearly 80% possession
But that’s how it goes some days

If your boys had those stats your lads win by 5 I rkn
Arsenal playing good football
probs wasnt use to there pitch being full astro compared to most normal pitches in Europe but a win is a win in the end

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
heard the glazers wont be selling anytime soon, I guess that's a bad thing for use down the track

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
We won the league with Mancini and Pelligrini. Obviously losing Pep would be massive, and he's taken the club to another level with how they've dominated domestically..

But with the squad they've built, academy they have in place and the budget they have for transfers and wages, another good manager can still win championships there. Every manager would kill for that job when it becomes available.
they want champions league iver theleague

not being a smart but what academy players have come through at city?
You guys will be get done for ffp sooner or later

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they want champions league iver theleague

not being a smart but what academy players have come through at city?
You guys will be get done for ffp sooner or later
Sorry, I meant players that have been developed from a young age and bought when they're teenagers. Phil Foden is the only standout recent academy graduate.

FFP is a joke. In recent years City have done a better job of making more shrewd signings. But in years past they were taking the piss. City aren't/weren't the only ones. PSG and others are as bad if not worse.

They definitely want the Champions League more than anything. It's why they hired Pep in the first place and why they signed Haaland.