Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One can only speculate at the moment, but it would appear that we have some SNOWFLAKES in our squad.

The latest rumors have half the squad at loggerheads with Ralf, and bitching about Ronaldo's influence in the dressing room.

IF this is true, it would be the third manager that some of these players have downed tools on.
We don’t have a strong core group of the team.

I called it out after the Liverpool game, the most disappointing thing about that game wasn’t the score line but when there was a scuffle with Ronaldo and Curtis Jones, almost every Liverpool player ran in to protect their own whilst not one player except Fred ran to Ronaldo’s aid. Back in the day you would have had every player including the keeper rushing in to protect their team mate. It shows a lack of unity.

Henderson, Martial, Lingard and Pogba need to be out the door. Cavani should be let go at the end of the season. I’d really be analyzing the market for a top left back and ship Shaw out as well.

What we need is players that are willing to give every inch they have on that pitch, players that can lay the platform for your Ronaldo’s and Greenwood’s to perform.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don’t have a strong core group of the team.

I called it out after the Liverpool game, the most disappointing thing about that game wasn’t the score line but when there was a scuffle with Ronaldo and Curtis Jones, almost every Liverpool player ran in to protect their own whilst not one player except Fred ran to Ronaldo’s aid. Back in the day you would have had every player including the keeper rushing in to protect their team mate. It shows a lack of unity.

Henderson, Martial, Lingard and Pogba need to be out the door. Cavani should be let go at the end of the season. I’d really be analyzing the market for a top left back and ship Shaw out as well.

What we need is players that are willing to give every inch they have on that pitch, players that can lay the platform for your Ronaldo’s and Greenwood’s to perform.
Totally agree ... Anyone who dose not buy in can piss off.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Henderson, Martial, Lingard and Pogba need to be out the door. Cavani should be let go at the end of the season
Henderson should of never come back
Lingard to Newcastle
Pogba is an interesting one. We shouldn’t pay him what we are paying now and his agent has fucked him. The wages he wants are gone. Barca and Madrid are fked so it would leave psg

this is it where are those players ??

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watch Ben foster stuff
The cycling goal keeper, good stuff to watch

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Henderson should of never come back
Lingard to Newcastle
Pogba is an interesting one. We shouldn’t pay him what we are paying now and his agent has fucked him. The wages he wants are gone. Barca and Madrid are fked so it would leave psg

this is it where are those players ??
The good thing is that most of the players who want out arent first 11 players.

Henderson, Lingard, Bailly, Mata, Martial. You could get rid of them all and youd hardly notice. Cavani and Pogba would be more noticeable but both have been infrequent parts of the team, Cavani missed chunks of last season and this season and Pogba has had long term injuries in three straight years now.

We have a bloated squad, so we can clear out 8 players and bring in 3 and be fine.

Plus we need to remember that Hannibal, Elanga, Laird etc will continue breaking into the side.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The good thing is that most of the players who want out arent first 11 players.

Henderson, Lingard, Bailly, Mata, Martial. You could get rid of them all and youd hardly notice. Cavani and Pogba would be more noticeable but both have been infrequent parts of the team, Cavani missed chunks of last season and this season and Pogba has had long term injuries in three straight years now.

We have a bloated squad, so we can clear out 8 players and bring in 3 and be fine.

Plus we need to remember that Hannibal, Elanga, Laird etc will continue breaking into the side.
I have no squabble with cavani
He stayed longer that what he was going to, class player and person
Pogba class player but with that fucking agent you just don’t know what’s guna happen and any given time

And the rest your spot on, all well out of starting 11 and want out which is understandable
All wanting game time

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pocchetino , Rodgers and Ten Haag are your 3 candidates to succeed “Ralph at the wheel” according to the bookies, in that order according the odds .
Rodgers we know is a flop. Would love to see him at your club, if not him then Steve Bruce .
Pocchetino is a good coach but just does not seem to have what it takes to win a title. The year Leicester won it was Spurs best chance to win the PL . He’s also been criticised for his coaching at PSG with a star studded roster.
Ten Haag has done great things at Ajax but the PL is a different beast.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would be hard to stomach Rodgers as United coach but it makes no sense for us to have gotten Rangnick in if we wanted Rodgers, we could have had him straight after Ole. It’ll be either Pochettino or Ten Hag.

I’ve always thought Pochettino was overrated, decent manager but nothing more. He had one of the best teams in the league at Tottenham and people acted as if he overachieved.

Ten Hag is the one I want, what he has shown is that he can be tactically flexible and is really good with finding a system that makes its parts look better. He dominated the league and was literally 3 seconds away from a champions league final with Ajax, then they sold their 4 best players in De Jong, De Ligt, Ziyech and Van de Beek and replaced most of them with youth players and cheap additions and he still managed to do really well in the champions league last season and now this season they have progressed to the knockout stages winning all 6 group games. Plus the most ridiculous stat I’ve seen this season is this Ajax team having scored something stupid like 55+ goals and conceded only 4 in all competitions. It’s what separates him from the likes of De Boer and Koeman who whilst they did well in the league, they never dominated teams this way and they never even made it out of the group stages of the champions league.

Every top manager joins the premier league having only ever competed in weaker leagues. Klopp and Tuchel had an almost equivalent CV to Ten Hag when they moved to the PL and both worked out for their respective clubs. So it really goes to show it is a gamble. Whether he turns out to be the next Klopp or just another average Dutch manager is to be seen, but I’d love to find out with him being United manager.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Ten Haag looks the goods , Ajax play great attacking football hence why I’m surprised Pocchetino is the front runner.
You also have anew CEO starting next month, some Richard Arnold’s who has worked his way up at your club. close friend of Woodward apparently.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
French media saying poch fav for United job
Now that could be coz they want him out of psg asap
Or it could be the real deal

I don’t think poch is the man for the job
Either way it’s Guns take another 3 years for the manger to get the team he wants …….

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched replay of the Arsenal forest game to see how garner went
Had a very good game in my opinion, very solid, Great defensive efforts and some very good attacking balls thru
Hopefully stays on that upward apex

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Despite the win, we were so so poor today. The game really highlighted the issues in the squad.

I can confidently say after todays match that the manager is far from the issue, I have never watched a game where the players failed at the basics so badly. We were misplacing 5 yard passes to unmarked players, not reacting when the ball is rolling in the box after the keeper drops it, kicking every free kick to either an off side player or into the wall. Basics werent there.

De Gea continued his strong run.

Defence was mostly okay but the fullbacks should have contributed more.

The midfield was diabolical, even though it was a Fred cross for a McTominay goal, they just get out played by all the weaker sides. The most frustrating thing this season is our inability to stop players from dribbling around the box and having the time to set themsleves up for a shot, and that falls on the midfielders who should be closing them down. Bruno tried to make things happen but it was difficult with our forwards and fullbacks giving him no options to play to.

Our attack looked amateur. Cavani was decent without being great but Greenwood and Rashford were poor. Greenwood has become really selfish, he needs to work releasing the ball much quicker. Rashford… I don’t know what has happened to him but I don’t want him anywhere near the side. When Rashford first broke through he had such a high work rate and was really tenacious off the ball, but now he walks around like he is a Ronaldo or Messi. There was a moment towards the end of the game when the Villa keeper and defender got tangled up and the ball was just sitting right on the penalty spot with Rashford no more than 3 yards away from it, it would have been a simple finish for him but instead of rushing to the ball he literally stood still and watched the ball without moving to it, the fans definitely gave it to him after that but he just seemed care free. I won’t even start on his inability to take on his man. Rashford looked a future star but now he looks a shadow of himself. Still a player in him but it’s up to him to show what he has got.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watched replay of the Arsenal forest game to see how garner went
Had a very good game in my opinion, very solid, Great defensive efforts and some very good attacking balls thru
Hopefully stays on that upward apex
He has a lot to his game, his passing and IQ is at a really high level, two years in the championship has done him well. Potentially a lower PL loan next season could be the step up for him.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Despite the win, we were so so poor today. The game really highlighted the issues in the squad.

I can confidently say after todays match that the manager is far from the issue, I have never watched a game where the players failed at the basics so badly. We were misplacing 5 yard passes to unmarked players, not reacting when the ball is rolling in the box after the keeper drops it, kicking every free kick to either an off side player or into the wall. Basics werent there.

De Gea continued his strong run.

Defence was mostly okay but the fullbacks should have contributed more.

The midfield was diabolical, even though it was a Fred cross for a McTominay goal, they just get out played by all the weaker sides. The most frustrating thing this season is our inability to stop players from dribbling around the box and having the time to set themsleves up for a shot, and that falls on the midfielders who should be closing them down. Bruno tried to make things happen but it was difficult with our forwards and fullbacks giving him no options to play to.

Our attack looked amateur. Cavani was decent without being great but Greenwood and Rashford were poor. Greenwood has become really selfish, he needs to work releasing the ball much quicker. Rashford… I don’t know what has happened to him but I don’t want him anywhere near the side. When Rashford first broke through he had such a high work rate and was really tenacious off the ball, but now he walks around like he is a Ronaldo or Messi. There was a moment towards the end of the game when the Villa keeper and defender got tangled up and the ball was just sitting right on the penalty spot with Rashford no more than 3 yards away from it, it would have been a simple finish for him but instead of rushing to the ball he literally stood still and watched the ball without moving to it, the fans definitely gave it to him after that but he just seemed care free. I won’t even start on his inability to take on his man. Rashford looked a future star but now he looks a shadow of himself. Still a player in him but it’s up to him to show what he has got.
McFred has been our biggest drama for years
Mcsauce looks great going forward but can’t defend
And fred gets knocked off the ball like a 8 year old girl
Ya get a quality cdm and another top notch mid, and that team looks a lot different in attack and defence
They leave our backs exposed so many times, Fred just ain’t even close to united standard mctomminay might get away with him having a big dog cdm
But ideally a squad player
The 4-2-2-2 just dont suit this team either
I think there’s some people looking a bit silly saying it was all oles fault
And he can’t manage

Our mcsauce wouldn’t start in the top probably 8-10 teams
But there the best we have to choose from
That’s our glaring weakness

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya get a quality cdm and another top notch mid, and that team looks a lot different in attack and defence
They leave our backs exposed so many times, Fred just ain’t even close to united standard mctomminay might get away with him having a big dog cdm
And he can’t manage

You are probably right about Ole mate.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And he can’t manage

Ole got this lot to second without Ronaldo, Varane, Sancho and with Pogba injured for 3 months. Shaw looked like the best left back in the league under him and Greenwood was the best youngster in Europe.

His man management is so underrated, the dressing room collapsed against Mourinho and Rangnick it seems whereas Ole seemed to keep them in tune.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ole got this lot to second without Ronaldo, Varane, Sancho and with Pogba injured for 3 months. Shaw looked like the best left back in the league under him and Greenwood was the best youngster in Europe.

His man management is so underrated, the dressing room collapsed against Mourinho and Rangnick it seems whereas Ole seemed to keep them in tune.
But but but he has no idea…….

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Except
But but but he has no idea…….

Not sure he kept them in tune this season.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
So RONALDO has come out and backed the manager while saying the players are shit lol