The man is... unaustralian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
anyone got a transcript/audio of the mundine press conference yesterday?

the guy called a press conference on the 11/11 at 11am, and then claimed he didn't realise the significance of the day/time?

much appreciated

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
hope no-one turned up

haburgess51

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why would he have even bothered giving a press conference about a fight against someone rated number 123 in his weight division?
Grow some balls Mr Mundine and announce a fight against someone who is a real contender and don't use the excuse that you have offered all of them the chance to fight "The Man". What a load of crap.

Malla

Reaction score
tbh i didnt even know lol. no big deal

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that was shocking i saw it on the news this morning

cmrn

Reaction score
i just wanna laugh at the full transcript

i heard ihm talking on 2ws this morning and all i caught was "i didn't know the significance of the day... but we shouldnt celebrate war... thats how people die"

K

kennyy

what a cock. I know he does alot of stuff for shameless self promotion but **** me...

where is hasson to defend him i'd be keen to hear what he has to say

cmrn

Reaction score
wait.... someone actually defends mundine??

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yup, hasoon does

there's no defending this, he knew exactly what he was doing on this and again using it as publicity, what an asswipe

so he said' we shouldn't celebrate war'?
again the uneducated man has no clue, we are not celebrating war but remembering they fought and gave their lives to help maintain the lifestyle we have, unfortunately, it includes allowing dropkicks like mundane to exist

i know all about the political and religious influence of war, let's not go there, but these men and women, these diggers gave their lives for people of this country then and now and the future generations, make no mistake

show some respect you fool mundane

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love Him, Hate Him you will never forget him.

cmrn

Reaction score
Love Him, Hate Him you will never forget him.
he will forever go down as the man who could of been.

so much potential. but it stops at that, potential.

so although you may be right people may not forget him, he will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

and no man would want that.

he is fighting another dud who has a decent record in u r gay but had 3 international fights and lost all of them. lol. sick cuuuunt he is brah

K

kennyy

yeah its not till next year choc actually takes on boxers who r competetive and not bums he found around redfern like danny green

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup, hasoon does

there's no defending this, he knew exactly what he was doing on this and again using it as publicity, what an asswipe

so he said' we shouldn't celebrate war'?
again the uneducated man has no clue, we are not celebrating war but remembering they fought and gave their lives to help maintain the lifestyle we have, unfortunately, it includes allowing dropkicks like mundane to exist

i know all about the political and religious influence of war, let's not go there, but these men and women, these diggers gave their lives for people of this country then and now and the future generations, make no mistake

show some respect you fool mundane
Before you start making your own uneducated comments it could've paid for you to actually see the interview. If you had done this you would've realised that at no stage did Mundine say "we shouldn't celebrate war". This was an innocent mistake by Mundine who like I'm sure thousands of Australians didn't realise it was Rememberance Day. Rememberence Day doesn't exactly get that much publicity. Although someone in his camp probably should've realised and pushed the interview back a couple of hours this was clearly an innocent mistake rather than a publicity stunt. I'm not a Mundine fan but I think he is being unfairly targeted by the media (as Bulldogs fans we all know what that's like) and I'm just calling it how I see it.

Here's a link to the interview where IMO it's pretty clear he didnt mean any disrespect or harm. http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24638196-5009280,00.html

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
G, your absolutely right. Even I didnt know what the hell was on yesterday. Until I heard the radio.

M

Mr Miyagi

Before you start making your own uneducated comments it could've paid for you to actually see the interview. If you had done this you would've realised that at no stage did Mundine say "we shouldn't celebrate war". This was an innocent mistake by Mundine who like I'm sure thousands of Australians didn't realise it was Rememberance Day. Rememberence Day doesn't exactly get that much publicity. Although someone in his camp probably should've realised and pushed the interview back a couple of hours this was clearly an innocent mistake rather than a publicity stunt. I'm not a Mundine fan but I think he is being unfairly targeted by the media (as Bulldogs fans we all know what that's like) and I'm just calling it how I see it.
Here's a link to the interview where IMO it's pretty clear he didnt mean any disrespect or harm. http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24638196-5009280,00.html

LOL the victim card oh us poor doggies fans lol
Someone in his camp would have been told 100%, I like Mundine. great pottential as a fighter but if he did not know one of his posse would have got the information 100%.
Very low

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL the victim card oh us poor doggies fans lol
Someone in his camp would have been told 100%, I like Mundine. great pottential as a fighter but if he did not know one of his posse would have got the information 100%.
Very low
You have to admit, any chance the media gets they make him seem like a villain. There is no doubt in my mind that he is unfairly targeted. When was the last time you heard about what he does for charity or the countless things he does for the community.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if that time of the day is so important for all Australians, why did the media turn up? Shouldn't they have been somewhere remembering our lost soldiers. The very same journalists that were there criticising Mundine for holding a press conference at 11am on the 11/11 were actually there themselves at that time because they knew they were going to corner him and sell some papers the next day.

M

Mr Miyagi

Also, if that time of the day is so important for all Australians, why did the media turn up? Shouldn't they have been somewhere remembering our lost soldiers. The very same journalists that were there criticising Mundine for holding a press conference at 11am on the 11/11 were actually there themselves at that time because they knew they were going to corner him and sell some papers the next day.
What would jew powerbrokers care about they are the cause of it all anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.