Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Ban Mr C!!!
Nah i wanna rape him, he's hell sexy!

D

Dogaholic

Hi Mr C. So, uummm, where do you stand on the issue of Ben Godberts Living and Breathing and all that?

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Hi Mr C. So, uummm, where do you stand on the issue of Ben Godberts Living and Breathing and all that?
If I told you, Ben Godberts helped return MrC to this forum... you'd never believe me.

I've come to realise I was being a rather giant jerk and perhaps could have handled many situations differently. What is in the past I hope remains in the past... and we get on talking about football.

Cheers to everyone else welcoming me back.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
welcome back, you were a jerk, especially to me, hope you've changed or you'll have to leave again.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
*dodges thrown tomatos, lettuce and cats*

Hey team

I've come back to check on your lovely folk and discuss the Bulldogs.

Previous ill feelings I've left at the door, I'm here to talk about the mighty Bulldogs and I hope this will be the same from your end.

I won't be taking back a staff member position nor will I suggest to lure you elsewhere.

Cheers
Anthony
As per msn conversations you know all other stuff been casted aside. At least you don't have me on block unlike some (no not referring to Huzzy).....

Did you see the picture of yourself in the Annual Report?

Good to see you virtually breaking away from that attention seeking idiot looking for five minutes of fame in the papers at the clubs expense.

Should be a good year ahead.

One final question. Can you unban us all from B&W?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why'd you come back Mr C?

Start talkin'!

K

kennyy

lol was waiting for you BulldogPower. Vocal critic of the great Mr Charisma

Wahesh

Reaction score
lol was waiting for you BulldogPower. Vocal critic of the great Mr Charisma
Mate, let's just say I'm mad a myself for deleting my signature before he had a chance to read it >:( I never knew he was returning - otherwise you can bet your bottom dollar it'd still be there :p

Wahesh

Reaction score
By the way, MISTER CEE, you might easily win over the rest of the crew here with your 'sweet talking charm Charisma' BULLSHIT, but NOT ME!!! You were a pathetic power tripper when you were admin on here, doing nothing but throwing your weight (and you have plenty of it) around. Threatening members with things like "Do you want to be banned" and "Say that again, I'll ban you so fast it'll make your head spin", putting up signatures/avatars with sh!t like you having some sort of banned stick and other CRAP. You wrecked what the good admin created here. Then to think you go create another forum and then try and return here and think it's as easy as dodging tomatoes? LOL, nice try. As far as I'm concerned, you'll always have a chip on your shoulder. It's a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng road back to redemption.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, MISTER CEE, you might easily win over the rest of the crew here with your 'sweet talking charm Charisma' BULLSHIT, but NOT ME!!! You were a pathetic power tripper when you were admin on here, doing nothing but throwing your weight (and you have plenty of it) around. Threatening members with things like "Do you want to be banned" and "Say that again, I'll ban you so fast it'll make your head spin", putting up signatures/avatars with sh!t like you having some sort of banned stick and other CRAP. You wrecked what the good admin created here. Then to think you go create another forum and then try and return here and think it's as easy as dodging tomatoes? LOL, nice try. As far as I'm concerned, you'll always have a chip on your shoulder. It's a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng road back to redemption.

lol

i still remember one time i had a little bit of an e-fight with charisma

and he said something along the lines of; "you better just watch yourself cause i'm admin now and you aren't anymore."

i felt scared and i never crossed mr c again. he was so tough

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Mate, who are you? Nobody

I won't explain myself to you and it's clear that you take e-life too serious. I assume you have a Second Life account and own property within it, perhaps live life to the fullest through World of Warcraft?

I've come here to post with some cool people. I've moved on because frankly life is too short to hold grudges but if you want to keep it up, you'll be fighting a one sided battle because I won't be retaliating.

If you want to discuss it further, please add me to MSN:- Magrot_greatone@hotmail.com and discuss it face to face, not just parading and making a show of it all.

Mate, let's just say I'm mad a myself for deleting my signature before he had a chance to read it >:( I never knew he was returning - otherwise you can bet your bottom dollar it'd still be there :p
I read it... care factor 0

Last edited by a moderator:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mate, who are you? Nobody
That's right. I'm nobody. I'm just another brick in the wall - like you!!

I won't explain myself to you and it's clear that you take e-life too serious. I assume you have a Second Life account and own property within it, perhaps live life to the fullest through World of Warcraft?
Yeah, I spend my whole time playing a stupid game online. I only come on here to kill time at work.

I've come here to post with some cool people. I've moved on because frankly life is too short to hold grudges but if you want to keep it up, you'll be fighting a one sided battle because I won't be retaliating.
I've come back here... which begs the question, why did you leave to begin with? An of course you won't fight back - you don't have your modding powers do you? I know you're just itching to delete my posts and ban me right now, but frankly, you have no access to it :whacky:

If you want to discuss it further, please add me to MSN:- Magrot_greatone@hotmail.com and discuss it face to face, not just parading and making a show of it all.
No thanks. I don't use msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.