Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2-1 win over Brisbane. Jordan Ibe will become better than Sterling. He has more skill .
Sakho is rubbish. I really hope we invest in a decent central defender.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hadn't seen Gomez play untill last night, looks a handy pickup with plenty potential. Can he play right across the backline?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
With the expected arrival of Benteke, how do you expect us to lineup this season? Also think Lallana will have a strong season this year.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we don't fix the centre of our defence it will be the same old story for us. Skrtel is ok but the rest of the central defenders are average. Sakho is rubbish, and Lovren showed last season he is out of his depth at Liverpool.
The thing is, we've been hurting the last 5 years in the centre of defence but for some reason they don't want to address this issue.
we need a couple of going central defenders and a good defensive midfielder. Lucas Leiva is past it.
Milner will help, and I'm expecting armrest Can to go back to the midfield.
That Origi kid looked a little sluggish.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Benteke signed. Not sure how i feel about it. 32.5M apparently. He's a biscuit like Sturridge, but again like Sturridge can score goals and if he stays fit and in form he can put in a minimum of 15 goals in the season. Hopefully he can excel and I'll support him but I'm pretty indifferent about the signing. I hope Rodgers knows what he's doing because obviously last season was rubbish and we can't have a repeat of the season otherwise he'll be gone.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
More Reus talk again lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We don't need any more attackers. We need 1 more CM, a CB and a GK.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to fix our defence .Its been leaking easy goals for 5 years now. Wake up Rodgers and sign a couple of decent central defenders and a defensive midfielder.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lucas and Can are 2 of the best DM so we don't need a DM.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lucas Leiva is an injury prone average defensive midfielder in my opinion. He is slow and doen have thebest of distribution . Emre Can has ability but will have to wait and see him play in is natural position.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So Benteke scored with nice volley, should have easily scored one early in the first half along with Firmino also. Got bored halfway through the second half so went to bed, can't wait till the game monday morning.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Benteke has started positively. Maybe it's a sign of good things to come from him.
We are still in the market to sign a couple more players apparently but none of the names mentioned are central defenders unfortunately , a position we need strengthening no doubt.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly looking at the players we have signed I am thinking Rogers is going for the "we back ourselves to score more goals then you" approach. Worked when we had a world class striker in Suarez but not convinced it will with the players we have now... Definitely need a stronger defense especially in the centre!!!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's see what we do at Stoke tonight and if we can avenge that disastrous result last season.
Only a win will suffice.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keeeeeeeeen as for tonight

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member