Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Rodgers will break all the records at Liverpool.
West Ham won at Anfield for the first time in 52 years.

The Liverpool board need to wake up and bring in Klopp to change our club around.
Bloody oath have been saying for a long time I have no confidence in Rogers and today proved why? He is clueless when it comes to chasing a game. Only good season he has had was where Suarez was dominating and we were always playing from in front. The sooner we get rid of him the better!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bloody oath have been saying for a long time I have no confidence in Rogers and today proved why? He is clueless when it comes to chasing a game. Only good season he has had was where Suarez was dominating and we were always playing from in front. The sooner we get rid of him the better!!!
We are down 2 goals at halftime and he brings on a fullback and plays 3 centre backs? Ohh god what is he doing..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He needs to be fired already.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
How Southampton got £20m for Dejan Lovren is certainly one of life's greatest mystery...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How Southampton got £20m for Dejan Lovren is certainly one of life's greatest mystery...
Well we flipped a coin...heads free transfer, tails 20mill....we lost. Well thats the only thing i can think of hahaha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The team is deadset average. Bring in Klopp. Rodgers can't do anymore
Rodgers will be gone by the end of the year, surely. Way too late but **** me he has to go, he can't stay around any longer. He looks ****ing clueless on the sideline. We played 4141 with Ings and Firmino playing wide? Like wtf? I am so over him.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Marley he need to be pissed off before the end of October, preferably before the international break.
The team has consistently been a punching bag defensively in the time he's been at the helm.
VanGaal has made him his bitch.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When i saw the team lineup i thought "great, looks like we will play with diamond and Benteke will have supoort up front" pffft, like that happened. I still can't get over how he played Ings and Firmino, they were basically wing backs. Did he not fork our 30mil on Firmino for attack? Did he not buy Ings as a striker? Ffs. I can't take much more of this, both the teams i love are currently doing my head in lol.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that Brendan Hasler and Des Rodgers are underachieving ? Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So a month in and we have only scored 3 goals...1 offside and 2 plays off individual brillance. Our possession stats continue to fall from previous seasons and is currently at 49.8% Lovren and Skrtel lead in errors resulting in shots with them sitting on 7 and 5... **** this ****.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe the American owners are just as inept football wise as Rodgers is coaching.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
2 strikers and about ****ing time, but we really needed the win.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If an EPL game went for 70 minutes we would win the comp.