Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just popping in to see hows this thread been going lately !!

All good in the 'hood?

Please let one of us moderators (perhaps CK) know.

I'd say fire me a PM but I'm on holidays up Far Nth Qld at present.

Cheers :grinning:

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Threads all good Mr Invisible. As you can see noones posting here anymore so I guess nothing can go wrong.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Liverpool is crumbling...blessed to get away with it this morning....good luck @ westham this weeekend :P
not trolling...just banter! haha

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The team is out of form. And the concerns I had with our defence ( defenders) have let us down. Hopefully Rodgers needs to turn things around quickly because we've fallen off the pace early. Still long way to go but need to get our shit together soon.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Balotelli has copped racist abuse online for his "LOL United" tweet. Cops are investigating, apparently.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thank the good Lord we didn't sign this dumb c***.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
While I don't condone the racism abuse Balotelli copped, he just seems to love getting into the spotlight..

He's an attention seeking whore, last time he was in England playing for Man City he was acting like a child and it seems he hasn't changed at all

Plus, his team aren't travelling all that well either so should keep his mouth shut

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Penalty dramas. Our defence is shot this year.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I kept insisting we were a quality defender short. Our best defender when fit was Agger and he was let go.
The team is out of form at the moment, it's still early days but you don't want to fall too behind.
Hopefully we turn it around soon.
As for Balotelli, he should just concentrate on his football and not worry about inflaming via social media.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More points dropped at home. Last season we were whipping Aston Villa and Everton. This season to date we've dropped 5 points from our last 2 home matches.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
To be fair, it was a wonder strike from a Jagielka that hit the top right corner of the goal so it was impossible to stop it from going in

Liverpool are lacking that cutting edge up front since Suarez left, Balotelli when he's focused can be a very good striker but Suarez was world class

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really once Liverpool started sitting back after the goal it was going to happen regardless of how good the goal was

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
yay we won a game!

Lallana showed absolute class, as did Sterling as always. Balotelli showed more promise but really needs to deliver on his shots

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sturridge out for 3 weeks. He got injured at training yesterday. Tricky away match against QPR coming up..