Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There's no title race with Liverpool in it mate. We haven't been at the races for a while.

This Jota news is just further reason why we won't win it
anything can happen though our 5 nil win over chelsea doesn't help your chances

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like it is going to be Arne Slot...Joyce confirming the club have begun negotiations with Feyenoord. We got our own bald fraud :sob:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like it is going to be Arne Slot...Joyce confirming the club have begun negotiations with Feyenoord. We got our own bald fraud :sob:
not a bad manager from what I've seen how feyenoord play, just dont think he's the right manager for Liverpool.

think use need someone with a bit more experience to replace klopp

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
not a bad manager from what I've seen how feyenoord play, just dont think he's the right manager for Liverpool.

think use need someone with a bit more experience to replace klopp
Not much else available

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are hopeless lmao. So sick of this shit football. 15 passes around the back followed by a long ball, wow. Swear out best football this season was played when Klopp was forced into changes and had to switch things up. Not even going to start on our forwards.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are hopeless lmao. So sick of this shit football. 15 passes around the back followed by a long ball, wow. Swear out best football this season was played when Klopp was forced into changes and had to switch things up. Not even going to start on our forwards.
Yeah. We've been hopeless for a while. It's frustrating to watch as I don't understand why it's so shit.

We're not good in any area of the pitch.

I think we'll go on to win this game, but I just don't understand this team atm

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haven't been this disappointed in a Liverpool team for some time.

Such a lack of fight.

Nunez will cop shit for the misses and rightly so. But, for me it's his absolute lack of movement and fight. It's what I loved about him that he never gave up and kept looking to score. He's been no where.

Salah is the same. Big name players letting the team down.

Diaz is the only one who's had a go.

It's honestly disgusting

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopps btw.

Love you man but keeping Salah and Nunez on the whole game?

WTF?!?!??

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we fuck Salah off at seasons end ? Whatever he had to offer th us he’s offered, he’s just not performing anymore to the level we expect and he’s getting paid for . We thank him for the many good years he has had with us but perhaps his time wearing a Liverpool jersey has come to an end .
Donkey Nunez scores bangers but misses sitters, do we persist with him as he’s only in his first season with us ? His first touch is atrocious, championship quality .
Konate can fuck off too .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we fuck Salah off at seasons end ? Whatever he had to offer th us he’s offered, he’s just not performing anymore to the level we expect and he’s getting paid for . We thank him for the many good years he has had with us but perhaps his time wearing a Liverpool jersey has come to an end .
Donkey Nunez scores bangers but misses sitters, do we persist with him as he’s only in his first season with us ? His first touch is atrocious, championship quality .
Konate can fuck off too .
I said at the start of the year that you guys should have taken the $200 million or whatever it was that was on offer from the Saudi League. They'll probably still pay a tonne for him next season, but it's clear that after his injury he hasn't been the same player in the second half of the season.. He's still been a great player for the club during his time there though..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I said it at the time but the best football we played this season was when we were missing a few key players and Klopp was forced to find other ways to play. Klopps preferred lineups and tactics gave us some of the most boring football we've seen under him.