Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And just to really make the day - talk in the UK that VVD may get reported for disrespecting a ref. Why - the odegaard pen - apparently he went to the ref and asked him if he'd been drinking. With a little drinking a beer hand action.

Cannot script this stuff.
get over it....
the officials in the prem are useless, every team has copped shit decisions

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
get over it....
Really? Jones slips off the top of the ball - red card. Saka slips off the top of the ball - nada. Havertz anally rapes a goalkeeper the other week - nada. Maybe the best you got is the Gordon goal which just happened to have 3 50/50 calls in it.

How Saka stayed on the field is amazing. LFC has by far the worst decision of the season in the Diaz offside go against them. Now we have the second worst decision of the season as well. I'll agree the Gabriel penalty is technical but meets all the criteria for a pen. Don't ask me, my kid stayed up to watch the game and he's currently reffing mid-level in Sydney.

Should have been 3-1 with the two pens.

And yet, here we are 1 point behind you guys. If we got some Arsenal love from the refs and we are already out of sight. must suck to know that the reason you guys are competitive is the refs are keeping you in it. Lolz...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sports are an entertainment business, people need to understand this! No reason to get frustrated or angry, it is what it is, enjoy watching the game for the spectacle that it is and don’t get worked up about the result, your health is more important then a bunch of individuals running around kicking a football!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Sports are an entertainment business, people need to understand this! No reason to get frustrated or angry, it is what it is, enjoy watching the game for the spectacle that it is and don’t get worked up about the result, your health is more important then a bunch of individuals running around kicking a football!
And I'm guessing you never been to a PL game in person? Or any major European league game?

Thanks for your contribution. Have a good Xmas.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
get over it....
Come on mate.

@Doogie is rightly pointing out the absurdity of VVD potentially getting a ban for saying that, especially when not so long ago Haaland did way worse and also worse in my mind than when VVD got banned the first time but got away with it.

If this had happened to you, do you think you'd "get over it"?

The Spurs game and against you are 4 points robbed off Liverpool. There's no way around it. Absolutely robbed through bad officiating.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really? Jones slips off the top of the ball - red card. Saka slips off the top of the ball - nada. Havertz anally rapes a goalkeeper the other week - nada. Maybe the best you got is the Gordon goal which just happened to have 3 50/50 calls in it.

How Saka stayed on the field is amazing. LFC has by far the worst decision of the season in the Diaz offside go against them. Now we have the second worst decision of the season as well. I'll agree the Gabriel penalty is technical but meets all the criteria for a pen. Don't ask me, my kid stayed up to watch the game and he's currently reffing mid-level in Sydney.

Should have been 3-1 with the two pens.

And yet, here we are 1 point behind you guys. If we got some Arsenal love from the refs and we are already out of sight. must suck to know that the reason you guys are competitive is the refs are keeping you in it. Lolz...
Let's not forget the VVD sending off for what was deemed a foul outside of the box, but ederson does it and it's a yellow?

Absolute madness

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on mate.

@Doogie is rightly pointing out the absurdity of VVD potentially getting a ban for saying that, especially when not so long ago Haaland did way worse and also worse in my mind than when VVD got banned the first time but got away with it.

If this had happened to you, do you think you'd "get over it"?

The Spurs game and against you are 4 points robbed off Liverpool. There's no way around it. Absolutely robbed through bad officiating.
technically 2 points as we should of had a draw with villa and Newcastle......

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Let's not forget the VVD sending off for what was deemed a foul outside of the box, but ederson does it and it's a yellow?

Absolute madness
Maybe Klopp should do an Arteta and turn up at press conferences doing his best Terminator impression and threatening legal action.

@chemdog - u got ripped against Newcastle? Comparing your bad decisions to ours????
1703397108384.png

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe Klopp should do an Arteta and turn up at press conferences doing his best Terminator impression and threatening legal action.

@chemdog - u got ripped against Newcastle? Comparing your bad decisions to ours????
View attachment 99113
never said I'm comparing......

the diaz offside is clearly the worst decision of the season up to now..

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And just to really make the day - talk in the UK that VVD may get reported for disrespecting a ref. Why - the odegaard pen - apparently he went to the ref and asked him if he'd been drinking. With a little drinking a beer hand action.

Cannot script this stuff.
The Premier league has the worst officiating in Europe. They conveniently interpret the laws of the game to suit their agenda on the day.
They should be issuing an apology for the atrocious Odegaard non penalty ( which was also a yellow card by the way and he would have been sent off later in the game) .
I’ve seen the Gabriel type handball given also , but the Odegaard non penalty call was inexcusable .

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The Premier league has the worst officiating in Europe. They conveniently interpret the laws of the game to suit their agenda on the day.
They should be issuing an apology for the atrocious Odegaard non penalty ( which was also a yellow card by the way and he would have been sent off later in the game) .
I’ve seen the Gabriel type handball given also , but the Odegaard non penalty call was inexcusable .
Nah bro - u don't know the rules. Under the current interpretation, this wouldn't have been handball.
1703405315509.png

You can clearly see that Luis was just protecting himself from the other Uruguayan player who was trying to handle the ball. Completely accidental.

#sarcasm.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah bro - u don't know the rules. Under the current interpretation, this wouldn't have been handball.
View attachment 99120
You can clearly see that Luis was just protecting himself from the other Uruguayan player who was trying to handle the ball. Completely accidental.

#sarcasm.
So if you’re protecting yourself or in a falling motion its “play on” ? :tonguewink:
The prick that was in charge of VAR this morning needs to be sacked .

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
So if you’re protecting yourself or in a falling motion its “play on” ? :tonguewink:
The prick that was in charge of VAR this morning needs to be sacked .
Yes. Its clear in the rules.

I sort of think if you are not going to call that handball, what exactly are you going to call? Now as you would know - we Lizards are everywhere and through my network, I've been able to get an example of what the premier league now calls handball.

For example.
1703415214169.png

The guy in purple, if he does that for longer than 5 seconds, that is handball.

Dem da rules....