Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And they’re going to sign osihimen than kill his career poor guy. Let’s hope he’s smart enough not to go their.
my understanding is that he wants to go to arsenal but his agent wants him to go to chelsea. I hope chelsea get screwed with all these signings and get relegated

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gutted as won't be able to see the game on Sunday as will be in the air coming to Australia.

First game I've missed in a long time. I can't remember ever not watching Liverpool vs Man United.

Fuck it!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Konate starting? I assume Gomez will do the second half?

Just hope no one gets injured ...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I forgot about this game..

Na I didn't but I didn't think it was worth getting up early for. Heard it was really shit lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too many Liverpool fans overly confident about this game. We won't be racking up the goals.

Let's be honest. We haven't been in great form ourselves.

Even looking back at that 7-0 drubbing, United had a few early chances and had they put them away.

United will sit back and defend like fuck then try and catch us on the break which is where we've been done a few times either on the counter or sloppy play at the back.

I just want a win. That's it. Fucking shittinh myself tho especially because I won't be able to see the game

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A derby is a derby regardless of the oppositions form. Derby games are not easy and the Liverpool - Man Utd is the biggest derby match for us.
I suspect Eric Seven Haag won’t open up and will try keep things tight.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A derby is a derby regardless of the oppositions form. Derby games are not easy and the Liverpool - Man Utd is the biggest derby match for us.
I suspect Eric Seven Haag won’t open up and will try keep things tight.
He'll do what he did against Bayern.. Park the bus.. Play negative, conservative football even when down a goal and then claim a moral victory after the game about how they played well and were unlucky..

Lunix86

Waterboy
Reaction score
Surely his job is ridding on the performance and outcome of the game... so not a straight foward result I would expect

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed the bookies have us at 1.35 to beat them. Surely these odds are the lowest ever for a Liverpool - Man Utd derby .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not feeling great about the game tbh

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Too many Liverpool fans overly confident about this game. We won't be racking up the goals.

Let's be honest. We haven't been in great form ourselves.

Even looking back at that 7-0 drubbing, United had a few early chances and had they put them away.

United will sit back and defend like fuck then try and catch us on the break which is where we've been done a few times either on the counter or sloppy play at the back.

I just want a win. That's it. Fucking shittinh myself tho especially because I won't be able to see the game
I personally think use should lose so ten haag stays longer as man united coach plus it's not like we'll be beating Brighton so use will stay on top

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
United are fucking trash. This should be a walk in the park and if it isn’t then it says more about yous than them

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Midfield and attack is junk

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the result I was hoping for a close game to keep Ten Hag at the wheel.