Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tactically he's got it all wrong.

We walk out with the same tactics and same players time and time again but expect for things to change?

99% of owners suck arse? No other top team has been as badly supported with transfers as we have. No other.

Look at Arsenal. United. City. Newcastle. Chelsea. Each one of them have been backed heavily in the transfer market.

Klopp?

At the end of the day, we don't have the players for what he wants to do. So we either bring in new players or change our approach.

We've done neither.

Something has to change and that result will bring that. Unfortunately it may mean the end of Klopp, but I hope it's the end of a number of our players
Lucky I didn’t get up for this one :/

I agree we haven’t got the players. Went through the first team list and we have nothing, and that’s not talk about depth when we have a few injuries.

Not many coaches would get anything out of this team at the moment. We need a more defensive structure until we bring in more players.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lucky I didn’t get up for this one :/

I agree we haven’t got the players. Went through the first team list and we have nothing, and that’s not talk about depth when we have a few injuries.

Not many coaches would get anything out of this team at the moment. We need a more defensive structure until we bring in more players.
Madness for not changing his tactics going into this game. Absolute madness.

Truth be told, I've slagged off Elliott but he made a difference when coming on.

How Keita didn't start is beyond me.

I've backed Klopp and his 'favourites' approach before as I could understand why. But, it's gone for too too long and needs to change. Immediately.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is something seriously wrong behind the scenes. By far the worst performance iv seen by a klopp managed liverpool side.

That loss isn't even down to tactics.
I think sticking with the tactics that have failed us is part of the reason personally.

But, the lack of fight, commitment, desire was evident and unbelievably worrying.

Attitude is at the centre of everything. We're clearly lacking the right one.

What now?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think sticking with the tactics that have failed us is part of the reason personally.

But, the lack of fight, commitment, desire was evident and unbelievably worrying.

Attitude is at the centre of everything. We're clearly lacking the right one.

What now?
Unfortunately Klopp is a one trick pony. He is a stubborn **** and won't change his tactics for anyone. Then you add the fact that he plays favourites, it's a recipe for disaster.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Unfortunately Klopp is a one trick pony. He is a stubborn **** and won't change his tactics for anyone. Then you add the fact that he plays favourites, it's a recipe for disaster.
We changed tactics this season, they're just fucking shit tactics lol. Today he tried to play Thiago as a CAM and it was the dumbest fucking thing i've seen. The players aren't playing for him anymore, he's lost their trust.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We changed tactics this season, they're just fucking shit tactics lol. Today he tried to play Thiago as a CAM and it was the dumbest fucking thing i've seen. The players aren't playing for him anymore, he's lost their trust.
Seems that way

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes. We went into this season trying something different but it didn't work.

Clear as day he's lost the playing group. He needs to cut 4-5 from the starting line up and play some youth. Make a statement.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only saw the highlights but it looked like Brighton could have scored 5 or 6. Once again Liverpool's defending was diabolical. There's very little effort or concentration with a lot of the goals they're conceding lately which is a worrying sign.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll say it again. This is the result we needed.

Klopp needs to wake up.

The club needs to wake up.

There's still time to turn things around but they've gotta do something pronto

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
Madness for not changing his tactics going into this game. Absolute madness.

Truth be told, I've slagged off Elliott but he made a difference when coming on.

How Keita didn't start is beyond me.

I've backed Klopp and his 'favourites' approach before as I could understand why. But, it's gone for too too long and needs to change. Immediately.
Elliot is good but is not a defensive midfielder. Midfield is too old and slow plus Thiago should only be used to connect the midfield with the forwards. Klopp playing a high line and it’s great when you have the cattle.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nope your season is finished will be very lucky to get 4th spot at this rate
Not at all. But, it will be very very soon unless all sides at Liverpool take some responsibility.

Right now Klopp is deflecting the blame from everyone.

He needs to admit his mistakes. Make some changes. But also hold the club and his players accountable.

Before the game I said if no change to formation was evident we'd get pumped. We could've lost by 5 or more.

This is the result we needed. Our reaction in transfers and also formation on the pitch will determine the next step ..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliot is good but is not a defensive midfielder. Midfield is too old and slow plus Thiago should only be used to connect the midfield with the forwards. Klopp playing a high line and it’s great when you have the cattle.
I feel for Elliott as he's a good player being played out of position. Fuck knows why Keita didn't start. .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The players need a new voice and new ideas or either 5 to 6 players out and the same amount of new players in.

Too much deadwood in that team as well as Klopp going stale tactically.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not at all. But, it will be very very soon unless all sides at Liverpool take some responsibility.

Right now Klopp is deflecting the blame from everyone.

He needs to admit his mistakes. Make some changes. But also hold the club and his players accountable.

Before the game I said if no change to formation was evident we'd get pumped. We could've lost by 5 or more.

This is the result we needed. Our reaction in transfers and also formation on the pitch will determine the next step ..
but we've been saying that for the last month that he needs to change tactics/formation and get some midfielders but it's still the same situation and getting worse each game if no other signings come in this transfer window than its curtains

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
but we've been saying that for the last month that he needs to change tactics/formation and get some midfielders but it's still the same situation and getting worse each game if no other signings come in this transfer window than its curtains
A few signings aren't changing a thing, both the players and Klopp are done. It's either all new players or a new coaching team, said this months ago.