Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Chana

Waterboy
Reaction score
We haven’t got the players to play the style Klopp wants at the moment. If he or anyone thinks that buying forwards is gonna make a huge impact then we have a problem. Newcastle pumped this team last game, if we played a top 4 side today, we would have got smashed. He either needs to buy the players he needs to play a 433 or adapt to what he has.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How many blatant misses Nunez have today 2-3? Apparently klopp wants sign wout faes, banged 2 in no dramas!
can anyone tell me why we have spent 155mil euros on 2 forwards when our midfield just gets walked thru?
Another game another bunch of horrible misses by Nunez, but hey if we keep backing him he will score…….
if he signed for another club we would be laughing our asses off and bagging the bloke

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We haven’t got the players to play the style Klopp wants at the moment. If he or anyone thinks that buying forwards is gonna make a huge impact then we have a problem. Newcastle pumped this team last game, if we played a top 4 side today, we would have got smashed. He either needs to buy the players he needs to play a 433 or adapt to what he has.
The midfield, as always, has been the issue.

Put fab and Keita into that team and I think we'd fare better.

Let's not forget that we missed a hatfull of chances too.

Not good tho. That first half was particularly dreadful

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The midfield, as always, has been the issue.

Put fab and Keita into that team and I think we'd fare better.

Let's not forget that we missed a hatfull of chances too.

Not good tho. That first half was particularly dreadful
Who missed the most……

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's interesting. I saw a stat that Nunez has missed 15 big chances this year and Salah 12. Top two in the EPL.

Going to be laughing when they both get into gear. Think they're combining well

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's interesting. I saw a stat that Nunez has missed 15 big chances this year and Salah 12. Top two in the EPL.

It is too late to get into gear, maybe for the top 4 race you can gear up.

Paul Depodesta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

His unbalanced the team with nunez signing, played better without him
he was being compared to Haaland by us lol
haaland 20 goals
nunez 5 goals
except Haaland was a dickload cheaper

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is too late to get into gear, maybe for the top 4 race you can gear up.
Not at all. Strange year with plenty to play for. Want to hit form at the back half. If those two start firing then all good.

Agree tho. Would've been nice were they firing from all cylinders from the very veginning

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha. Ok mate. Maybe you should say that to a few others on here saying the same thing about Elliott and I'm sure then many around the world that see it.

Haha.
Yet Klopp keeps starting him when he doesn't have to so who gives a fuck what you all think.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our midfield lost possession 24 times the first half. (Hendo 10 /Harvey 9)

Just so lucky to have Thiago

So think Fab coming back will make a massive difference, along with kieta and hopefully a new signing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not at all. Strange year with plenty to play for. Want to hit form at the back half. If those two start firing then all good.

Agree tho. Would've been nice were they firing from all cylinders from the very veginning
If Eddie Howe was at Liverpool you'd be in a title race. Klopp at Newcastle would be struggling for top 6 with a horror injury list.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yet Klopp keeps starting him when he doesn't have to so who gives a fuck what you all think.
Haha. See you're on your angry pills again.

Using your logic then I could've said the same thing about Nunez all season ...

Honest question. Did you see Elliott losing his player in the second half? I commented on it in the thread. It lead to a good headed chance.

That happened quite a lot throughout the game.

Different opinions I guess but I don't think he's our answer at all. Not in midfield.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha. See you're on your angry pills again.

Using your logic then I could've said the same thing about Nunez all season ...

Honest question. Did you see Elliott losing his player in the second half? I commented on it in the thread. It lead to a good headed chance.

That happened quite a lot throughout the game.

Different opinions I guess but I don't think he's our answer at all. Not in midfield.
Klopp benched Darwin when we actually had forward options.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopp benched Darwin when we actually had forward options.
So you think we had problems in the midfield today?

It certainly looked that way to me. You've been saying our midfield and lack of spending in it has been an issue. No?

Now, today I personally think Thiago was really really good and covered a lot so where were the issues in midfield?

Entirely on Hendo?

I mean. It seems that you think Elliott was good so the midfield issues are entirely down to Hendo then, right?